77

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 89:

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 89:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Looking from a distance, you can see the still beautiful salt lake, but the beautiful tulips in the surrounding scenic spots have long withered, and there is no half of life. Occasionally, huge birds fly by on the lake. The figure should be a post-apocalyptic mutation. birds.

The car was driving on the highway, occasionally attracting zombie birds flying in the sky, but before it approached, the person in the car shot the head headshot. While the zombie birds were dispatched collectively, the car hurried away.

The people in the car looked around with the spectacles to detect changes in the sky to avoid zombie birds and mutant birds.

Lou Yan quickly entered information on the keyboard with her ten fingers, and various complicated lines appeared on the screen, which were finally connected to a red dot.

"I found my second brother!" Lou Yan showed a surprise smile on her face, "Second brother is still alive!"

After listening, Qiu Rong sighed softly, as long as the person is alive, otherwise she really doesn't know how to confess to her in-laws when she goes back, and she doesn't even want to see her husband's disappointed and sad expression.

Lou Yan pulled two small instruments from her backpack and handed them to Qiu Rong and Lou Dian respectively, and said, "Sister-in-law, brother, these are reactors. I only made two. You wear them on your ears. There will be instructions where the second brother is closer, and it will be easier then."

Lou Dian took it, and found that although it looked a little ugly on the outside, it was done well, and it was worn on the ears like earrings. Lou Ling saw a small iron bump stuck to his white jade earrings, and it felt very fresh, and he really gave him a somewhat different style.

Seeing that she liked it, Lou Dian said, "If you like it, I will find some jewelry for you when you go back and let you wear gold and silver!"

Building age: "=__=! Free!"

After the car crossed the flat road, we saw a row of buildings built on the plain.

"A Shang has entered the city?" Qiu Rong asked in surprise.

Lou Yan looked at the screen in her hand, swiping her finger quickly on the screen, and after a few times, she said: "The above shows that it is true. The second brother should have escaped into this city."

Qiu Rong's expression was a bit ugly, "The people who came back said that they were attacked by a zombie bird before, and then a zombie animal attacked them, which caused them to separate. It stands to reason that Ashan was injured at the time, but he didn't know that he had encountered it later. What kind of monster attack, how can you still have the strength to run into this city?" If it was in the tourist rest area near the Salt Lake, she was more convinced.

"Maybe it was the second brother who saved her?" Lou Yan was more optimistic. She hoped that her second brother would meet good people and save her.

Qiurong looked at the zombies wandering in the city and thought about it, still letting people drive into the city.

As soon as the car entered the city, it was attacked by zombies. The people in the car directly used guns to headshot the zombies approaching the car, and the speed did not weaken, so they quickly threw them off. Until he came to a place with few zombies, Qiu Rong ordered everyone to get off the car.