41

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 52: End-time mission one

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 52: End-time mission one

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

After Lou Zhan and the others left, Lou Ling and Lin Baobao suggested to take the two children out to stroll around. They could not be kept by their side. They were either sitting with the adults or locked in the house, always feeling a little wronged for them. Although we can't be too forceful after the end of the world, we still want to give them as much childhood happiness as possible.

When the building age was about to go out, the building hall naturally had to be accompanied, so a group of five people dressed up and went out.

When they went out, they also saw that the eight abilities in Room 303 next door happened to be going out.

"Brother Sun, are you going on a mission?" Baby Lin greeted familiarly.

Sun Ping nodded and said, "Yes, this kind of world, people can't be idle, so that they can't even pay the rent."

This is true. The rent must be paid for grain and crystal nuclei. There is no need to mention grain. After the end of the world, very little grain is produced, and all that is consumed is before the end of the world. Extremely heavy. After the zombies also evolved their abilities, it became more and more difficult to deal with them. A team of abilities went out, and they didn’t get many crystal nuclei in one day. They had to use them to improve their abilities. few.

Yi Zheng squeezed over, erected a very proud chest, and cast a wink at the hall, and said, "Do you two little sisters join our ability team? Our grandson is a great person. If you join, please , Delicious and spicy~~"

Hearing that she meant to pull people into the group, Sun Ping touched the back of his head and smiled. Among them, two female supernaturalists looked at Lou Ling and Bao Bao Lin, and a little disapproved, thinking that the stupid eldest sister in their team was stupid again. It's all embarrassing to come out. But when she found that the silly eldest sister frequently winked at the handsome and gentle-looking man behind, she quickly understood that this was the handsome guy on the other side.

After talking with them a few words, Sun Ping left with his teammates.

"Sister Yi, have a good journey~~"

"Sister Yi, come back safely~~"

Lou Ling and Bao Bao Lin both waved their paws very enthusiastically.

Yi Zheng, who walked beside Sun Ping with his waist and hips in front, also raised his arm and waved back.

"How long has Sister Yi been so good with the people next door? Look at the two little girls, who are white and clean, maybe they are the type who can eat well and live well. People still can't look down on our team." A short hair The female supernatural person said a little pantothenic.

The other also followed: "Sister Yi still don't call in random messy people. If you accidentally come in with a bad personality and a sinister heart, it will harm the whole team. You have to see what kind of world you are now. , It’s not comparable before, we all fight with our lives, maybe someone accidentally didn’t die under the zombies, but was killed by the villain!"

"Yeah, knowing people, knowing your face and not knowing your heart. Sister Yi, you'd better be more cautious."

Yi Zheng was taken aback by what they said, and then he patted his chest and said: "Don't talk nonsense, those two little sisters are white and clean, always smiling and welcoming people. Where can you say so bad?"