5

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » : Works Related (5)

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth: Works Related (5)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"Cut, the zombies near this community have been cleaned up, and no zombies will be invited."

"...No, it will attract a pervert." There was a pervert watching downstairs.

"..."

In the end, the two lay on the floor together, shoulder to shoulder.

Baby Lin looked at the stars in the sky and felt a little sigh. Before the end of the world, because of the neon lights in the city, it was impossible to see the stars in the sky, but now, because of the power outage, the stars are shining. If it weren't for the end times, how good would it be.

"Ling, it seems that the last days are terrible, and the human heart changes terribly. If one day, I change, I will tell you in advance, so that you can be prepared. If you change, tell me in advance... I just hope that we all Don’t change, don’t change the world, it should be great."

"Ok, I know."

****

After Lou Ling sent Bao Bao Lin away and made sure she had safely entered the small bungalow next door, she closed the door.

As soon as he turned around, he was almost startled by the man who quietly touched him. Before he could jump away, he was caught.

Loudian pulled her back to the room, then pushed her into the bathroom, and said with a cold face: "Wash it up a bit, don't leave the smell of other women, I don't like it."

"..."

☆15 The heart of the last days six

I know from the radio that there are still a few days before the army arrives, so these days Xi Mufeng, Wei Xian and others decided to go out and collect more supplies, trying to fill up Wei Xian's space as much as possible.

For this reason, Bao Bao Lin and Huang Zhiling also followed. It was not because they were a woman to shrink to a safe place. What they saw and heard on the way to the Chen family let them know the importance of their own strength. As a woman, in this dangerous world, if you want to protect yourself and live well, you don't have the qualifications to be hypocritical.

Chen Kaiwei acts as a combat power with ice-type powers, so naturally he wants to go together, but everyone is gone, what should the kids do? Can't you take it with you? He can only be left in the house. Chen Kaiwei was worried about his nephew. In the end, he gritted his teeth and knocked on Lou's door. Hearing that Lou's brothers and sisters didn't plan to go out, they decided to put their children in Lou's house, which was more at ease.

Looking at the panicked child who was holding Chen Kaiwei's hand timidly, Lou Ling was silent, smiled and agreed, and promised to let the child stay in Lou's house well.

"Thank you!" Chen Kaiwei solemnly thanked him.

When they left the community, Lou Ling walked through the yard and returned home with the child holding her hand tightly.

As soon as I walked in, I smelled the scent of rice, and rice was steaming in the kitchen. During this period of time, the Loudian did not plan to go out to kill zombies and smelt the building age. Instead, he wanted to take advantage of this time to make more easy-to-carry cooked food and put it in the space. Eat the kind of dry food that is not nutritious. In addition to rice, Loudian also knead noodles to make buns, steamed buns, flatbreads, dumplings...Anyway, all kinds of rice and pasta that can be made, Loudian has made them, and even stewed various soups in containers, directly Put it in the space.