73

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 85: Doomsday Base Three

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 85: Doomsday Base Three

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The northwest base is located on a plateau and built against a mountain. To the south is a rolling plateau mountain range, and to the north is a verdant grassland. The grassland used to be a large desert.

The northwest base has a high terrain, wide area and sparsely populated area, and the air is relatively fresh. It is no longer the rancid smell of lingering zombies. People living in this kind of place feel better energetic.

For half a day, Lou Ling and the others only wandered around in the base. Lou Yan did his best to lead them to the base and introduce them to the base by the way.

However, it can also be seen that the mental outlook of the survivors in the northwest base is much better than in other places, even better than those in the capital base. Although the capital base occupies a lot of resources, there are too many survivors who can't stand to defect. The forces in the base are complex, and many orders cannot be issued. The Northwest base has relatively few forces, and the upper-level personnel do not have so many intrigues. As the head of the base, Lou Tang must ensure that the survivors of the base can eat.

But this time, Lou Zhan and the others came back and brought back four carts of supplies. Not to mention the things Lou Dian gave to Lou's father and son in private, that amount was enough to make them gloomy.

Lou Tang drank two glasses of water in a row to suppress the dry tongue and excitement. He looked at his nephew and said, "So, my uncle will thank you on behalf of the people in the base."

Lou Dian smiled. It didn't matter if Lou Tang used the materials to collect development power or use it on the survivors. After the end of the world, in order to train the age of the building, he went deep into many zombies gathering places, and collected a batch of materials, but the building age always loves to talk about it. Since the age of the building is soft and can not be saved, he will directly build a base for his uncle. Enough. As for the pre-end days, he also collected a large number of materials abroad, enough for their own use.

Lou Zhan was also extremely happy. Lou Hall gave more supplies than he had imagined. Not only was there food, but there were weapons, and there were also many lethal weapons that could no longer be reproduced after the end of the world. Zombies are extremely useful. This made him feel that if Loudian did not become an arms dealer before the end of the world, then he did not know how many ordnance factories he had after the end of the world. It is estimated that there are foreign arms factories...

Strictly was already stupid, and he couldn't speak well, and asked: "Lou, brother Lou, you won't have robbed things from other countries before the end of the world..."

Lou Dian glanced at him, seeing that he was too stupid, too lazy to care about him, took out a can of top black tea from the space, and made tea directly in Lou Tang’s office. After a while, the tea fragrance rose, and the room was full. The fragrance makes people involuntarily sit down and drink tea around.

Strictly with an expression of envy, jealousy and hatred, he felt that this kid didn't know how many good things were hidden in the space. If it was before the end of the world, he felt that this pot of tea was nothing precious, and he could buy it if he had money. Now it's the end of the world, where is there.