59

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 70: The end of the world

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 70: The end of the world

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

After entering the house, Lou Ling took a bottle of mineral water to her, and asked directly what happened.

Yi Zheng carefully unscrewed the lid of the mineral water bottle and drank a few sips of water. After **** the lid, Fang said, "Actually, I happened to pass by at that time. Hear what some of the supernaturalists who live here say."

Although he didn't live here anymore, Yi Zheng had some friendships with several supernaturalists who lived in this building before. Yi Zheng came to ask and naturally told her all. But this silly eldest sister didn’t know that she was what she was interested in. She thought those men really wanted to befriend her. Fortunately, she was a little stupid, but the fire-type ability attacked well, and stupid people have a silly blessing. , The speed of training is also extremely fast, but it doesn't suffer from men's and women's affairs.

Jing Yizheng said that the two of Lou Ling knew that three days ago, when it was raining heavily, someone came to Room 304 and wanted to take away Grandpa Mo and the others. It just so happens that the rain hasn't stopped in recent days, and the business in the shop has also been affected. Grandpa Mo took a few days of leave to stay at home. Chen Kaiwei didn't dare to go out of the base on such a rainy day, so he stayed at home with Grandpa Mo. This happened by coincidence.

Although there are people with supernatural powers living here, there is very little contact between them, and they are usually busy taking tasks, otherwise they will close the door and live their own lives. They are more indifferent than the people before the end of the world, and only Yi Zheng is a man. Those who like to join in the fun will be more familiar with them. So those with supernatural powers discovered that someone with supernatural powers came over to take Grandpa Mo and the others away, and they didn't know the details of the other party, so naturally no one came out.

"I heard that those people's abilities are quite powerful, and that brother Chen is not an opponent either. He was soon taken downstairs by them. But when they left this building, someone came out to fight with them. Those People lost, Fang asked another group of people to take away Grandpa Mo and others. I think those who took Grandpa Mo should not be bad people, at least they are not like the first group, covering the mouths of the two children. Carrying sandbags, but holding them to leave." Yi Zheng analyzed.

Hearing this, Lou Ling and Lou Dian had already thought of Lou Zhan in their hearts. It is estimated that the second group of people may be Lou Zhan.

Lou Ling thanked Yi Zheng again.

"Well, I also came to tell you when I saw you." Yi Zheng stood up and said goodbye to them.

Lou Ling sent her to the door and asked, "Where did Sister Yi live recently?"

Yi Zheng teased the dirty hair on the other end and said, "Just find a small place to live. I have a mission tomorrow, so I won't talk to you. Sister Lou, handsome guy Lou, goodbye." With a wink, Loudian ignored her as usual.

After sending Yi Zheng away, Lou Dian also brought the old man downstairs to the Lou's house.

"Let's go to the eldest brother first, and then find out who is unfavorable to Grandpa Mo and the others." Lou Dian said, staring lightly in the direction of the research institute.