20

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 31: Road to the end of the world II

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 31: Road to the end of the world II

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Before the end, in the city in late March, when the spring is shining, people can already put on sleeved shirts and go outing on the outskirts on sunny days.

But now, at the beginning of March, the snow finally stopped. After waiting for twenty days, the ice and snow melted, and the floods have receded, but the weather is still very cold, and the cold wind on the face is like a knife. It was red from the cold, and the weather looked like a cold spring.

Early in the morning, they went to the gate of the base to register to leave. Xu Shi Lei Hongming had already greeted the people at the base. When they left, the soldiers at the gate of the base registered for them, and took a purple crystal card and handed it to the building hall.

"Mr. Lou, this is what Major General Lei ordered to give you." The soldier respectfully said, showing respect to the strong.

Others looked at the crystal card curiously, and didn't know what it was for. Only Loudian knew its usefulness, and knew that it was almost a status symbol in the future. With such a purple crystal card, As long as it is a base established by ZF, it can enjoy many preferential policies, and even some families in the capital may not even have one.

The hall accepted it, nodded to the soldier, and left with everyone.

Just like when I came to the base half a year ago, there were also two cars when I left, Loudian, Louling, Lin Baobao, and Grandpa Mo, the same car, and one for Xi Mufeng, Wei Xian, Uncle Chen Kaiwei, and Huang Zhiling. The cars they drove were still the previous two cars. Although they were ordinary private cars, they probably wouldn't be able to stop the zombies, but they couldn't help it now. Change when you see a good car on the side of the road.

After the end of the world, good cars can be seen everywhere, but without gasoline, everything is useless. So before leaving, Xi Mufeng and Wei Xian went to the base to exchange food for gasoline. The base strictly controlled gasoline and other things, which also controlled the loss of personnel. However, the departure of Xi Mufeng and others has been filed with Major General Lei. For the face of the building, Hongming Lei had ordered it, yes. It is convenient for them to change some gasoline.

Filled half full with gasoline, cleared the car again, and set off.

The interest of everyone is quite high, especially Xi Mufeng Weixian and others, are a kind of wandering deep anticipation of returning home.

Lou Dian was still driving, Lou Ling was sitting in the co-pilot, Lin Bao Bao and others were sitting in the back, Lou Ling crouched in front of the car window and looked at the environment along the way outside, Lin Bao Bao perseveringly exercised his abilities.

All the way, the outside environment was a depression. After a long and severe winter, the heavy gray color finally faded. The sky showed a bluish color, and the clouds were a little thick, but not pure white, but a little gray. Barren fields and various collapsed sections can be seen everywhere on the roadside, and of course, there are also extremely eye-catching green, green like a good emerald.

Although spring symbolizes the resurrection of all things and the grass grows up and warblers fly, it is quite normal for the bushes on the roadside to produce tender buds. However, such a rich emerald green color still makes people feel a little uncomfortable, and even a kind of monster is revealed everywhere, and I feel a little pain in my eyes after watching it for a long time.