109

EN

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 121: Ending Seven

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 121: Ending Seven

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Suddenly, there was a rumbling sound in the distance, making people who had just experienced a battle startled. Their nerves had long since collapsed. Any bit of wind and grass can scare them, not to mention the explosion.

Everyone looked in the direction of the explosion and found a cloud of smoke and dust flying there, a hole in the house in the distance, in the smoke and dust, everyone saw a figure appearing from the broken wall hole, and then looked at this place from a distance. , Jumped on the roof flexibly and disappeared behind the house.

"Is it a human?" Someone asked indifferently, looking at the back, neatly dressed, the first impression was indeed a person.

"If it's a human, what would he run?"

Everyone was at a loss for this questioning rhetorical question. If it is a human being, it is true that there is no need to escape. After all, in the previous dangerous times, human beings can only escape from the danger by uniting. Although it is safe now, I don't know what dangers are hidden around me. It is safer to be together as a kind. Therefore, if he ran away in the first place, it would make people feel suspicious.

Seeing that the figure no longer appeared, even if other people had doubts in their hearts, they stopped worrying about the matter and hurriedly left the factory.

After leaving the factory and on the main road, Lou Ling asked about the destination of these people and knew that they were going to the nearby county, which happened to be the opposite of their destination. These people were also a little disappointed when they knew that the age of the building was in County C. Although they wanted to **** them to their destination, they were just instinctively afraid of the strong, and it was hard to speak.

"County C is overpopulated, why don't you go to Liuchuan County with us? I heard that the Liuchuan County base is a base established by a Tier 4 pinnacle ability." Lai Xiaoyu looked at Loudian and asked, "It's dangerous here. You've seen it before, if it's just us, maybe there's no way to get there safely! Why not get a company together, okay~~"

Seeing Lai Xiaoyu entangled the hall, the eyes of the others flickered and did not speak.

The building's age had some black lines, and he hit the indifferent man with his elbow. Seeing that he liked to ignore him, he had to speak: "Sorry, the destination we want is County C."

Lai Xiaoyu glared at her annoyedly, but her tone was delicately annoying: "Sister, the younger sister didn't ask you, but the older brother."

"I mean what he meant." Lou Ling said very arrogantly.

Lai Xiaoyu's face twitched, and she found that Loudian was only looking at Louling in a gentle and gentle manner. She didn't respond at all to her words. Her heart became more and more annoyed, but she knew that she had only one face for men's weapons. If you can't impress a man, don't shake your face casually, and recognize yourself when you have no support. This is also the reason why she can live more moisturized than other women in the last days.

Seeing that Lai Xiaoyu stopped speaking, the others stopped speaking as well.

Lou Ling waved to everyone, said goodbye, and the two left.