32

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 43: End-of-Day Feelings IV

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 43: End-of-Day Feelings IV

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

In early May, the weather was already unbearably hot. Although it was still morning, when the sun rose, the roads on both sides of the road were full of smoke and dust, and the heat was scorching the earth.

The building age habitually lays on the car window to look outside. Through the car window, it seems that the dust floating in the air due to dryness in the air outside can be seen. In addition, there are some passing vehicles, all of whom are capable of collecting supplies. You will also see wandering zombies from a distance, but they were shot to the head before they got close.

Lou Ling's eyes were focused, and he found a normal zombie rushing here in the distance. When the car and the zombies staggered past, he bounced a seed in his hand. The ability instantly gave birth, and the seed grew into vines in mid-air. The body of the zombie was used as a pole to climb and sprawl. It's a pity that this vine is a melon vine, and her powers are not many. After a while, the vines stopped growing. The zombie's head was covered with green vines, and it was still chasing after perseveringly. The appearance seemed indescribably ridiculous. .

The building age can't help feeling frustrated, the abilities are not enough, and the tenacity of the vines is not enough to kill the zombies.

At this time, the speed of the car slowed down. When the zombie approached, Lou Ling directly opened the door, and with a wave of the Tang knife in his hand, the head of the first-order zombie was chopped off.

When the door was closed, the car returned to its original speed. Some people who saw this scene in the back were already quite surprised. They just sighed that the people in the car in front were really bold. They dared to open the car door and kill the zombies directly while driving. They were pretty good. But when they passed by, they were a little surprised when they saw the head of the zombie whose head was full of green vines.

"Although the abilities are good, people's physical stamina and stamina are the most basic." Lou Dian comforted her, "If your stamina can keep up, martial arts are good, and the abilities are just a supplementary effect."

Lou Ling agrees with what he said. Even when she had no abilities before, her physical strength was not inferior to those with abilities. Now that she has abilities, her physique has improved, and combined with her previous martial arts, she can confidently say, Even if she is still a rank zero ability person, she has no problem dealing with rank two zombies alone.

Seeing her smile returned to her face and Loudian's eyes slightly bent, she knew that she was easy to comfort her, and she would never be unreasonably worried and let negative emotions influence her life.

The car went all the way, staggered with other convoys of supernatural powers, and went all the way to the outskirts of the mountainous area. Gradually, the environment on both sides began to change.

After walking like this for a morning, no trace of the city can be seen long ago. The road has also changed from a cement road to an asphalt road and finally a dirt road. The environment on both sides is getting darker and greener until it reaches a mountain forest.

Although I have visited the capital before, I am not familiar with the terrain near the capital. Looking around, the woods are connected to the undulating mountains. Looking up, there are tall mountains not far away. After the end of the world, the environment has undergone tremendous changes, especially the mutation of plants, making deep mountains and old forests no less dangerous than cities. Those ubiquitous mutated plants have also stopped mankind.