31

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 42: Apocalyptic feelings three

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 42: Apocalyptic feelings three

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Louling Mu Mudi took the package of old aunt's paper, and then Mu Mudi went into the bathroom to solve the bloodshed once a month, and the whole person was not well.

When Bao Bao Lin and Grandpa Mo came back tonight, Grandpa Mo was still a little strange when he saw the ageless building, but when Bao Bao Lin and Chen Kaiwei smelled the **** smell, they understood.

"Poor age, stay at home~~" Baby Lin hooked her shoulder and comforted.

The building age is more depressed, and they haven't said anything yet. They have a clear expression. The good nose of the supernatural person is also a kind of disturbing thing.

Suddenly I understood why the aunt of the female supernaturalist had to hide in the house when she came, because everyone could smell it. And some very radical male abilities, even think that women, such creatures that bleed and attract zombies, shouldn't exist. Damn, it sounds like an extremist misogynistic homosexual. No one will say you when you are a homosexual, but if you do the same and think that women are a dirty creature and should be destroyed, there is something wrong with your heart!

It may be thinking of a homosexual who hates women on the road. Lou Ling's complexion is a bit bad. The **** man immediately yelled at his aunt because a woman in the team happened to be here, and even proposed to throw her outside, lest the **** smell on her would attract zombies and the like. Although she and Bao Bao Lin gave a joint fight in the end, but the kind of natural statement, the disgusting attitude that women should bleed every month is very dirty, is still uncomfortable, especially not knowing how many women he has harmed. Time. Whether a man or a woman, there is a need for existence. This is the law of nature. Without a woman, can a man give birth to a child by himself?

Angrily, she squeezed her face with one hand and twisted it to both sides.

I saw the man with clean eyebrows twisting her face indifferently, and said: "Don't think about it, wait a few days and take you out of the base to play."

Lou Ling slapped his hand away, and the black thread said, "Am I such a playful person? It's just..." thinking that he is a man, he couldn't make generalizations, so he shut up.

After dinner, everyone sat down on the sofa and talked about what happened today. This has become what they have to do after dinner every day.

Grandpa Mo is now working steadily in the superhero's restaurant, and he can also take his granddaughter, and the little granddaughter can also help in the kitchen. Although before the end of the world, eight or nine-year-old children should study happily in school, but now it is difficult to survive in one year of the end of the world, and many institutions have not recovered, so many children have become unemployed. Chen Kaiwei also found a job in the hall of the supernaturalists, also a job with children. Although he did not eat very well, he was able to maintain the temperature and take care of his nephew, and he had a rich meal when he came back in the evening.

In fact, the best treatment for abilities is to join the army, because for abilities who join the army, three meals a day are free, and there are meat and vegetables, and the food is very rich. It is definitely a place for abilities. If you don't join the army, you can also join a team of some abilities. However, after Chen Kaiwei learned that the army had many mandatory tasks, he dismissed this idea. Those folk superpower teams, since he followed Loudian, he never thought about joining other superpower teams.