81

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 93: Apocalyptic Rescue Seven

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 93: Apocalyptic Rescue Seven

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

There are about a hundred people on the second floor of the supermarket.

In addition to the 20 people who were brought out by Wang Xin to deal with Qiu Rong and the others, there are 15 people in the supermarket. There are a total of 35 people who are able to use them. The remaining seventy people are all ordinary people. . Among these ordinary people, apart from young people and teenagers, only women are left, and there are no old people and children at all.

Seeing this situation, you don't have to think about it or know that in the last days, both the old and the children are the objects of abandonment. Moreover, from the beginning of the end of the world to the present, there has been a cruel winter first, and then in the hot summer, people who were frozen to death, killed by zombies, killed by their companions, starved to death... countless. The rest are young and middle-aged people with better physical fitness. As for women, looking at these women's appearances of fear or numbness, as well as traces of exposed skin, they have also undergone inhuman treatment.

Although Qiu Rong and the others couldn't bear it in their hearts, they still turned a blind eye to those people and went straight to the supermarket room with Wang Xin who were **** like rice dumplings.

Several of the fifteen psychics who stayed in the supermarket were Wang Xin's confidants. Seeing Wang Xin was tied up, he was anxious at the moment, but as soon as he attacked, he was suppressed by the soldiers who followed Qiu Rong. Their speed is very fast, and they don't even need to use abilities at all to subdue these abilities who have no abilities but don't know how to use them.

The ordinary people in the supermarket who had been huddled together looking at them numbly saw it, and finally there was a glimmer of color in the indifferent eyes, but it soon went out. In their hearts, the supernaturalists do not treat ordinary people as human beings. Even if they subdue Wang Xin and others, it will be of no use to their situation. It is probably just a new batch of targets for insulting them. Who will be replaced? The older people in this supermarket don't care at all for them.

After arriving at the supermarket, Qiu Rong just locked up Wang Xin and Gan Jingcheng and sent someone to watch him personally. Then he ignored them, and said directly to those eagerly capable people: "Now, the boss here is me. If you are not convinced, I can fight until you are convinced! I am not afraid of conspiracy and trickery! However, I think you will be more worried about the outcome of Gan Jingcheng's death, so don't do stupid things to make me unhappy!"

Hearing Qiu Rong's words, those with supernatural powers suddenly hesitated. Ordinary people in the supermarket may not be aware of the role of Gan Jing City. All their supernaturalists are clear. If Gan Jing City is dead, they will not have the ability to deal with the siege of the zombies in the city. The result is obvious.

Seeing that they were obedient, Qiu Rong flicked his sleeves and signaled Zhao Wen to deal with other things.

Next, Zhao Wen took the two to receive the food stored by Wang Xin and the others. This food was all piled up in a staff lounge on the second floor. In the testimony of other supernatural beings, there was another batch of food collected by a spatial supernatural being. It was Liu Xia who had the space power, and because she had to rely on her space power to store food, Wang Xin became a boyfriend and girlfriend with her, which fueled her arrogance.