98

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 110: Apocalyptic leisurely thirteen

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 110: Apocalyptic leisurely thirteen

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Although a dozen people died the day before, the hunting team left the oasis for hunting the next day.

They did not go out in the Loudian. To be precise, the people in Oasis unilaterally refused, and Qin Jun came to pass a message saying that they had returned three mutant camels from hunting yesterday, and they could rest for a few days.

It is said on the surface, it is not known whether they are to be deducted secretly.

As for the men who sneaked into the house last night, because the age of the building was almost controlled by the drug, one person was killed by mistake, and the rest were thrown by the mutant vine to the lake. People on patrol should see it, but in the morning Up to now, there seems to be no movement in the oasis.

However, Lou Ling soon understood that these dead people have no status in the oasis, so even if they die, they won't make people worry about it. Moreover, they belong to the kind of idler in the oasis. If they provoke the strong, if something goes wrong, naturally no one will stand out for them.

Qin Yu didn't say anything for some identities with supernatural powers, and they also took the three mutant camels they hunted back in the Hall of the Days, asking them to re-evaluate the strength of the two, and naturally they would not act rashly. So the people who acted last night are just short-sighted people who die when they die. No one cares.

Seeing that no one mentioned it, the age of the building went from being nervous to feeling relieved. Thinking of killing someone with her own hands last night, she felt a little uncomfortable when she deserved it. But thinking of this end of life, she would be violated if she didn't kill. The result was obvious, and that negative emotion was suppressed.

Loudian has already figured out the situation of the oasis, and has no interest in exploring the oasis. After Lou Ling learned the secret of the oasis from him, he also lost interest, but was a little entangled with the stranger in the oasis kiln. Those who can, the reason why ordinary people can eat the meat of mutant beasts is not because of any scientific research results, but because of the relationship of a mutant, which made her a little disappointed.

When the two were bored, they were invited to the sage’s house to have tea.

As soon as the two entered the room, they saw Qin Yu still sitting on the sofa in a large robe as if they had first met, but her posture was lazy, her waist was soft, and her calm smile was full of flattery. People, so that the age of women as a woman sees his eyes straight.

Loudian separated them without a trace, and sat down with a smile.

They came to the oasis for four days. Except for the first day they saw Qin Yu, they were left hanging by her. Now they suddenly want to see them, Lou Ling intuitively felt that something was going on. But it also happened to be what Loudian intended.

"It's a little busy these days, I wonder if the two of you can get used to living in the oasis?"

Lou Dian smiled and said: "Very good! I was planning to find Ms. Qin, but I didn't expect that Ms. Qin was also interested. She just happened to say to Ms. Qin that our brothers and sisters plan to leave the oasis tomorrow. Thanks for the hospitality these days!"