8

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 19: Ten of the last days

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 19: Ten of the last days

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Because of the night attack by mutant beasts, everyone did not sleep well in the second half of the night. When they set off the next day, many people looked haggard and looked wilted. Before the departure, there was a movement in the crowd, and some people rioted, but they were quickly suppressed.

Before departure, Bao Bao Lin jumped to the village and came back to tell them: "Last night the mutant beast attacked, because he didn't react in time, more than 200 people died, and more than 50 soldiers in the army died. Someone made trouble just now. The people who protested with the army and scolded the army were uneasy and kind. They stayed at home, but because they had to go to some safe base with these people, they encountered such terrible things."

There was a mocking look on Baby Lin's face. Shao said that the troublemaker was dragged down by the soldiers. Although there was no murder, the lesson was indispensable. The army came into the city to look for survivors, but they did not force the survivors to follow them. People here follow them voluntarily. So, now that this is the case, in addition to deliberately making trouble to seek more benefits, people in the army don't be polite.

But it’s no wonder that they are so easily incited, because when the last days came only a month, when the zombie mutants hadn’t evolved, they stayed at home and depended on meagre food to spend the day. Although they didn’t eat well, But in the end it is safe. So I haven't seen the horror of evolutionary zombies and mutant beasts, naturally I don't know that the outside world has changed, and there is still a naive and lucky mentality.

Most of the people who have gone out to find food understand these principles, so there is not much backlash from other people except those who are still deceiving themselves and others who are still aggrieved by the military's practices.

Of course, those who were still indignant finally closed their mouths when faced with the cruel reality.

The team traveled all morning until noon and stopped to rest and eat by the way-the most important thing is to solve the physiological needs, and I can't hold back all morning.

"Do you really don't need me to accompany you?" Lou Dian asked, bending slightly, putting his hand on her shoulder.

This picture is very warm and beautiful to outsiders. The handsome and white man, the delicate and petite woman, the older brother who bends down to match the height of his sister and whispered softly, looks like this gloomy apocalypse. Live landscape painting. It's a pity that the content is very abnormal.

Lou Ling had a dark face and said, "No, I will go with Bao Bao, Huang Xuemei and others, and you boys will solve it by yourself."

Ignoring the regretful look in Loudian's eyes, Lou Ling ran over to hold Baby Lin, and then went to a hidden place not far away with Huang Zhiling to solve his physical needs.

"Your brother is really kind to you." Huang Zhiling said with envy on his face, "A man can be so good to a woman, and it's worth it." At this point, she couldn't help but feel a little sad. Huang Zhiling is actually a girl who knows the current affairs very well. Apart from caring about Xi Mufeng, she is very quick to accept other things. Some eldest ladies have temperaments, but they know how to constrain and know when to do things. She is a very eye-catching person.