40

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 51: Emotions of the last days twelve

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 51: Emotions of the last days twelve

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

They arrived in the capital before dark.

The gate of the capital base is generally closed at 8 o'clock in the evening. If there are no people returning to the capital base before 8 o'clock, even if you are the second generation of the base, you will only have to stay outside the base for the night, let alone ordinary people. NS.

Half an hour before eight o'clock, these survivors who came from all over were eagerly queuing. Because they have the residence permit of the base, they are also super capable people, so they don’t need to go through another quarantine inspection. They just need to stand in front of the zombie virus detection instrument set up at the door at another entrance. After confirming that there is no virus entrapment, deliver a certain amount of crystal nuclei or food, and then you can enter the base.

Before entering the base, Yang Yi specially came over to thank them.

Yang Yi is a Tier 0 fire system supernatural player, and was a sophomore before the end of the world. When the apocalypse broke out, he happened to escape because of the death of his grandmother and went home to attend the funeral. He lives in Yangjia Village, and apart from his grandmother, he has no other relatives. When the weather picked up in the spring, he went out looking for food and was scratched by the zombies. Later, he was not infected as a zombie, but instead evolved into a supernatural being.

After evolving into a superpower, he discussed with the neighbors in the village and went to the capital base together. It just so happens that it only takes five hours' drive from their village to the capital. Even if the road is not easy to walk, two days are enough.

Although Yang Yi is a bit of a holy father, he is not unclear. Even if he has seen many sinister things, he still insists on the goodness of human nature and his own principles, and he is not burdened by being alone. It is easier to make trade-offs. Although the strength of Lou's brothers and sisters made him envious, but seeing that they are about to arrive in the capital, the villagers will also have a safe shelter in the future. They are relaxed and happy, but they want to make good friends with Lou's brothers and sisters.

After bidding farewell to Yang Yi, they finally entered the base. At this time, a few street lights were also lit on the streets of the base, drawing people wildly.

It takes half an hour to walk from the entrance of the base to the rented apartment. The two of them walked slowly, feeling the tranquility of that moment and relaxing their spirits.

Soon I arrived at the rental apartment. When I passed Room 303, the door happened to open again. Yi Zheng, with his chest full of turbulent chests, appeared at the door. When he saw them, he covered his mouth and laughed, "Oh, better. The sky is gone, are you on a mission? The little brother is still very handsome today." The overly gorgeous face always gives people a sense of smoky look.

Loudian didn't even look at it, and took the key to open the door.

On the contrary, the age of the building is based on the principle of friendship, closeness and neighbourhood. He waved his paw, glanced at the chest with envy and hatred, and said, "Sister Yi's chest is very fierce today."

"A murder weapon? I didn't have a murder weapon!" Yi Zheng looked surprised.

Baby Lin, who happened to hear the sound of the door opening, was not happy for the return of the building’s age. He heard the conversation between the two, and he slipped and almost slipped. He quickly climbed the door frame with both hands to support his body. Can't help laughing out loud, making Yi Zheng even more weird.