34

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 45: End of the world feeling six

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 45: End of the world feeling six

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

After staying in the mountains for a few days, I collected more than a dozen kinds of mutant plant seeds. In addition to vines, there are also some flowers that exude a stimulating smell. They have a certain effect on repelling mutant beasts. I don’t know. Can you get rid of zombies and zombie beasts? These have to be said after encountering zombie tests.

Those mutated plants are strange, and the age of the building can't tell their names, because it seems that after the end of the world, plants have mutated and have long surpassed the species she knows. Even some mutated plants don't know what kind of plant they were before they mutated.

Of course, the two of them only moved around the periphery of the mountain forest and near the middle area. The old forests in the mountains did not dare to hold big, even if it was a building, and there was no way to retreat safely.

On this day, they went a little deeper in the mountains and forests, surrounded by towering trees that seemed to be raised a few meters high. The dense branch crowns completely blocked the sun from the sky, and the light was a little dim.

Lou Dian still opened the way in front, and one hand was holding Lou Ling tightly, and his mental power had spread around.

Lou Ling followed behind him, holding a Tang knife in one hand, looking around, and seeing some strange vines entwining old trees with all kinds of strange flowers and fruits, it doesn’t feel strange anymore, such as sharks. The sharp-toothed flower, the yellow fruit that sprays poison when touched by the passing beasts, the flower that makes a baby cry when cut...These days, her lower limit has been refreshed by the various mutant plants in this mountain forest. Now, from the unthinkable at the beginning to the calm now.

Therefore, when seeing a flower with anthropomorphic facial features on the side of the road, Lou Ling passed by blindly. Apart from having a anthropomorphic face, this flower has no lethality. After experimenting with its little lethality, they will not pay much attention to it.

When they were walking through a forest, Lou Ling suddenly smelled a very sweet smell, which made her mouth dry, and wanted to drink something to quench her thirst. Her head was dumbfounded, and she waited for her reaction. At that time, she found that she had leaped behind the man in front, hugged his waist tightly, and rubbed behind him like a cat.

"Xiaoling?"

Lou Ling raised his head to look at the man who looked at him in surprise, then he turned around lightly and took her into his arms, touching her neck with his fingers ambiguously, and the other hand was already inserted from her under the belt. The hem of the dress is stroked around the waist, and it slowly slides up...

Lou Ling reacted instantly, although he always felt that the man in front of him was delicious, but also knew that he was wrong now, so he hurriedly backed away, grabbed his hand, and hurriedly said: "There is something wrong here, let's leave quickly." Don't leave, She was afraid that she couldn't help but pounce on it.

He looked at her calmly, then pulled her back, lifted her chin and licked her dry lips, sucking and kissing them so that they were pink and tender. But the hand that was moving up her body still didn’t come out. The other hand even unfastened her belt buckle too much. It leaned into her pants and reached down from her **** to her place, slowly Twirling.