124

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 136: Post-Apocalypse

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 136: Post-Apocalypse

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

In the sixth year of the last days, China’s five major bases began to organize the strong to annihilate the zombies in the territory. At the same time, they also invested a large number of high-tech light energy weapons to reduce the number of zombies.

In addition, the Capital Research Institute finally developed a communicator that adapts to the Blue Star’s new magnetic field to communicate with overseas countries; the Northwest Base has researched variant animals and plants that can be eaten by ordinary people; the Southwest Base has researched the medicinal use of variant plants in the plateau and mountainous areas. Value; some edible marine creatures have been detected in the Southeast Base...

In short, the human achievements in the last six years are gratifying.

By the end of the seven years, human beings have experienced six years of apocalyptic refining, and have already adapted to the new order. Although the climate may still be so bad, the living space is still so small, and they have to deal with zombies, mutant beasts, mutant plants, and oceans. The threat of biology and so on, but it is undeniable that after adapting to such a world, mankind began to recuperate and seek development for the future.

This is not the best era, but it is not the worst.

The hall of the building stood high in the wind, looking at the thriving northwest base. The memories were intertwined in two lifetimes. The last seven years of the last life are far from the prosperity it has so far. Perhaps, at that time, because no one knew that the Zombie King was born, nor did the capital base that has been rectified now lead to development, let alone the northwest base that can develop so rapidly, let alone the other three equally turbulent bases.

The change is obvious.

Perhaps the heavens couldn't bear to see human beings go to extinction, so let them come back from the last seven years and start again. This is really an excellent time.

A faint smile appeared on the corner of his mouth, standing against the wind, it looked so soft and clean.

Looking at the rolling green hills in the distance, Fang jumped down from the high platform, ignoring the awe-inspiring and awe-inspiring abilities around him, and through several clean streets, he came to a bustling commercial street. The streets are on both sides. It is a small cubicle separated by wooden boards, selling all kinds of food and daily necessities. After the energy is swept away, I soon see the woman holding the hand of the child standing in front of the barbecue booth eating barbecue.

The beautiful boy who was eating the grilled alien meat skewers saw the building that came, and hurriedly grabbed the woman who was paying for the crystal core, and shouted, "Auntie, my uncle is here."

Lou Ling turned his head and looked around, and saw the man walking in the crowd with a smile on his face. He passed the two skewers of barbecue he was holding and asked: "Do you want to eat it? It's delicious, the boss's craftsmanship." Very good, I heard that I used to cook night market stalls." Then he turned his head and asked: "Boss, I heard that the hairy blood you made is delicious, when will you regain your old skills?"

The owner of the barbecue stall is a thin middle-aged man. It is said that before the end of the world, he was a chubby fat man, shiny and shiny. It is said that he could not lose weight if he wanted to lose weight. After the end of the world, the food couldn't keep up, and finally became hungry and thin, saving the trouble of losing weight.