22

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 33: Road to the end of the world four

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 33: Road to the end of the world four

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

After entering April, the weather seemed to have suddenly entered from the cold winter to the hot summer, which made people really uncomfortable.

Under the scorching sun, there is an endless long road. The asphalt road seems to be scorched, and you can almost smell the pungent smell of asphalt. The surrounding fields and mountains seem to be shrouded in this piece of scorching heat. The emerald green became a deep emerald color.

"It's so hot..."

Lou Ling Tan sat in the rear parking lot, wiped the sweat off her face, then pushed away the hand that was holding her waist, and said angrily: "It's very hot, don't lean over, okay?"

Although there is an open air conditioner in the car, in order to save gasoline, the air conditioner is not always on. When the air conditioner is turned off, when the window is opened, the oncoming hot air and the smell of rottenness in the wind are all It is a kind of torture. If severe winter tests people's ability to withstand the cold, then severe summer tests high temperature and rancidity.

Loudian took out a bottle of mineral water to her and said, "Drink some to quench your thirst."

When the building age took it over, I found that the water turned out to be ice-ice? Lou Ling put the mineral water bottle to his face to cool down, and looked at him curiously. He looked at Baby Lin who was driving in the front seat, Grandpa Mo who was sitting on the co-pilot, and Xiao Mo Yingying who was hugged by grandpa. He whispered in his ear: "What's the matter with this?"

Lou Dian smiled softly and hugged his sister who was automatically thrown into his arms. Lou Ling could not bear it for the sake of the bottle of water, and he heard him say: "I collected it in winter, and it just happened to be usable. "After that, I filled a bottle of ice in a plastic bottle and took it out and put it aside.

In the six-month cold winter, every time the Loudian took the building to leave the base for training, it took advantage of its free time to take out several huge containers to fill with water, and put them outside until they became ice, and the ice was directly poured. Take back the space. In the first five years after the end of the world, the climate is disordered. There is no spring and autumn, but only winter and summer. The extreme cold of winter and the extreme heat of summer have caused many people to lose their lives because of it.

Loudian knew this, so how could he not make preparations? The ice collected in the space was directly frozen by him with clean water, so he didn't need to use crystal cores to exchange for ice-type supernatural powers like he did in his previous life. Of course, with Chen Kaiwei here, it is convenient to use ice, but Loudian doesn't like to let the building age use things that belong to other men.

Hearing Lou Dian's words, Lou Ling happily unscrewed the bottle to drink water, and by the way distributed a bottle of frozen water to each of the three in front.

Loudian only asked her to drink a few sips, then changed to other water for her, and said: "Girls drinking ice water is not good for their health, just drink some to relieve fever." Seeing her staring at herself, She smiled more and more tenderly, kissed her on the corner of her lips, and said softly: "Goodbye~"

The age of the building retreated.

Because the day is getting hotter and hotter, everyone discussed in the previous few days and decided to put the rush time until the early morning to the time when the sun came out, and the evening to the dark time, and rest and collect supplies at other times. Although Xi Mufeng and the others were desperately trying to rush back to the capital, they knew that they couldn't be anxious in the face of reality. Because of this, it took only a few hours to fly by plane, but it was stretched indefinitely by them. After driving for ten days, the road didn't go halfway.