54

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 65: The end of the world

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 65: The end of the world

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Picked a house that looked fairly clean, and a few people went directly in to rest.

Several people threw out the mess in the house, or piled it aside, to make room to rest. During this process, Baby Lin always clasped Tan Mo's wrist and prevented him from attacking the building. Don't know if he felt the powerful aura on Loudian, Tan Mo put on an attacking posture at any time.

The useful things in the house have been almost taken away by those looking for supplies, and the rest are large furniture that is not needed in the end times. After the hall of the house was cleared out, it was almost time to see that the hall took out the tools to make lunch, and Bao Bao Lin took Tan Mo to the bathroom, condensed the water in a clean basin, and tidyed the man.

Lou Ling took a look, then ran to the hall of the building and asked for some washing utensils to send to Baby Lin, as well as a set of clean clothes. After the end of the world, they also went to several clothing cities to collect some clothes. There was a dense area with zombies. Since they have all killed the zombies, they also collected the clothes easily, regardless of the model or type. You can give it to others if you don't need it. Many things are no longer produced after the end of the world, and what is consumed now is produced before the end of the world, and there are not too many things like clothes.

After delivering the clothes, Lou Ling ran to the kitchen to help. He happened to see that Lou Hall took out the solar-powered soup pot, and was putting something in it to make soup, medlar, red dates, spare ribs, and yam. At first glance, she knew it was to replenish her vitality and blood. of. Lou Ling scratched his face, feeling a little hot on his face.

"Brother, I'm already in good health, so I don't need to drink soup every day," she said, meaning to save him a little. Although I know that the time in his space is static, I don't know how big it is, and I can take out all the miscellaneous things when I see him, but sometimes I can't help but feel a little wasted.

Loudian answered faintly, did not take her words seriously, continued to be busy, and then took out other ingredients, took out two buckets of pure water from the space, and began to wash rice and cook.

While the two were busy, Lin Baobao's roar rang out from the bathroom. Lou Ling subconsciously turned his head to look, but found that the bathroom door was locked and Lou Dian's face returned. He bent over and kissed her on the corner of her lips, telling her to leave her unrelated people alone.

"Brother, that Tan Mo... what do you think of him?" Lou Ling asked while grabbing a cauliflower and slowly peeling it.

The building in the hall is wearing an apron, chopping ribs. If it's outside, he usually cooks, if Grandpa Mo is there, then it's his turn to eat with Erlang's legs. As for why he cooks, because he cooks more delicious dishes, and he is in a good mood today and plans to cook delicious ones.

"Not bad." Lou Dian is not stingy and authentic, and with a little training, he is a good teammate candidate. The premise is to let him be thoroughly obedient.

Although there is Lou's family in the northwest base, Loudian still wants to form a strong team, and it must be someone he can trust. If Tan Mo can be used for use, with Tan Mo's strength, it is a rare combat power, even when the zombies are besieging the city, it can still be extremely useful. Of course, these are only preliminary ideas. No matter what, Loudian wants to get Tan Mo to the northwest base, which will be of great use in the future.