95

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 107: Apocalypse leisurely ten

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 107: Apocalypse leisurely ten

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

In the early morning, when they heard the sound of human action, the two woke up.

A faint light slipped in from the window, and the sky showed a white belly. Look at the time, around five o'clock, but listening to the movement outside, the people in this oasis have already got up and started to work.

When they got up and opened the door at the age of the building, they saw that in the clearing in front of the wooden house, many young men were wiping their weapons and seemed to go out hunting.

It’s been two days since they came to Angela Oasis. For these two days, they stayed in the oasis and wandered around. Qin Yu didn’t want to restrict their actions. She is a Tier 4 pinnacle wood type supernatural player, as long as there is The place of mutant plants is her eyeliner, which can control their whereabouts.

The Angela Oasis is huge, and it took them half a day to finish shopping. After shopping, they went to sit on the grass by the lake for a while, enjoying the pure natural scenery and watching the reflection of the sky on the clear lake. People feel moved.

During this period, Bach brothers and sisters happened to be difficult to patrol, so they became their tour guides, introducing them to the basic situation of the oasis, and deeper things, Bach and the others did not know. From the Bach brothers and sisters, we can know that there are more than 10,000 people in this oasis, of which there are about 1,000 supernaturalists, and there are many other tourists who are lost in the desert or the aborigines who originally lived in the desert. The people who live here do not have old people. Even if they are children, they are healthy and tenacious children who survived like Fona. Weak children do not exist. And each of these people has their own things to do. Although they seem to be safe, they are not absolutely safe.

The danger in the desert is not less than that in densely populated cities. Of course, there are not too many zombies threatened here, but there are mutant beasts and zombie beasts, and the food here is mainly mutant beasts. They must send people out every day to condemn them. Hunt mutant beasts.

When he heard that ordinary people here can also eat mutant beast meat, Lou Ling couldn't believe it, but in order not to make a fuss, he used candy to lure the Bach brothers and sisters and changed their methods to inquire, what the result was naturally Nothing was found. The Bach brothers and sisters are just desert natives who went to the oasis. They are ordinary people. They only know what they should know about the situation of the oasis. They don't know what they shouldn't know.

However, the Bach brothers and sisters respect Qin Yu, who is called a sage. From their language and demeanor, Qin Yu has become an unattainable **** in their hearts, and for them, it seems that mutant beasts have become theirs. Starting from food, whether it is a supernatural person or an ordinary person, it can be eaten.

It’s easy to understand the attitude of the Bach brothers and sisters. Qin Yu has a high level of power and is the guardian of this oasis. Even the terrifying and brutal mutant beasts cannot pass through the desert and the red willow forest threatens their safety. There is also Qin Yu. Sitting in an oasis, for these people to win a relatively safe place to survive in the cruel apocalypse, it is natural to be extremely grateful and treat it like a god.