92

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 104: Apocalyptic leisurely seven

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 104: Apocalyptic leisurely seven

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

It was the end of March in Yangchun, but the weather in the northwest was still too cold to get rid of the icy scum.

The sky was faintly bright, and the age of the building woke up under the fixed biological clock. As soon as he reached out his hand, he shrank from the cold, but thinking that they were going to set off today, they couldn't be lazy in bed, and they climbed up with the air-conditioning. The men in the warm blanket tugged together.

It's shameful to sleep in or something, as a man, how can he be more in bed than a woman like her!

Loudian was already awake, but didn’t really want to get up, and moved slowly. His mouth was full of bubbles while brushing her teeth with her toothbrush, and she stopped while brushing, staring at her for a while, until she stared at him angrily. After patted him, he shrugged his shoulders and continued to brush his teeth.

I left the base this time, and I don’t know when I will come back. The building age organized the house specially, put clothes, quilts and other things in the closet, and put away the pots and bowls of gas and other things. Everything is packed in the same dust.

After finishing this, Lou Ling checked the contents of his backpack, a lighter, a bottle of water, a bag of seeds, candy chocolates, a saber, a set of clothes, and a citrus pressed on it. These things are necessary to carry, and sometimes they can be used as a cover.

When she checked, the building was also slowly ready, ready to leave at any time.

They were leaving the Northwest Base. They had already been notified to Bao Bao Lin the day before yesterday. Bao Bao Lin wanted to run with them at first, but Lou Dian unceremoniously refused, and used a trick to force Tan Mo. Staying in the base can be regarded as leaving a hole card for the northwest base. Tan Mo's existence is extremely useful. Baby Lin had no choice but to stare, and finally accepted.

After the two locked the door, they went to the entrance of the base.

Although the weather is cold, when the weather shows signs of warming up, some people have already started to leave the base to collect supplies and kill the zombies by the way. So when the day is light, many people in thick clothes are walking towards the door of the base. Figure.

When the two of them arrived at the gate of the base and were registering, they suddenly heard a shout.

"Brother, brother, don't go so fast!"

The two raised their heads and saw Lou Yan, who was dressed like a ball rolling over here. When she walked closer, they found that the girl's face was stained with sweat and her cheeks were a little rosy from running, but they couldn't hide her face. Dark circles and staring eyes are a bit sluggish, showing lack of sleep.

"Xiaoyan, what's the matter?" Lou Ling supported her.

Lou Yan took out a communicator from her pocket and handed it to her, whispering: "This is the communicator I rushed out overnight last night. With it, it is convenient to contact."

The age of the building was a little surprised, but quickly accepted it. After the end of the world, the Blue Star’s magnetic field has been disturbed, and the satellites have also been affected, making communication inconvenient. But now scientists have been improving this problem, but it is only limited to the communication between the upper levels of the base, and the grassroots personnel do not think about it. Unexpectedly, Lou Yan was so genius, it also made her toss out, although this communicator does not have the various functions of a mobile phone, only talking, but this is enough.