96

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 108: Apocalyptic eleven

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 108: Apocalyptic eleven

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The mutant camel that Sayazi rushed to was more than twice as big as before the end of the world. It didn't have the original docile appearance, and it looked a bit hideous. The average camel is more than two meters high to the hump, but the mutated camel is almost twice as tall, nearly three to four meters, and becomes a giant in front of humans.

Facing this situation, Lou Ling calmly drew the Tang Knife from his backpack to block the hoof of the mutant camel kicking, feeling that the force shook the tiger's mouth numb, and the person was rolling in the sand. Fortunately, the desert in the early morning is not severely hot, and you won’t get burned even if you roll around.

Leaping up from the sand, the Tang knife in his hand also slashed over, making a mark on the camel's leg, and the blood beads burst out instantly.

This time, she did not deal with the building alone. She jumped up and onto the back of the camel. The three-meter-high camel just leaped onto its back lightly, hitting a protruding mountain with a punch. Luo Feng flattened down, it was full of violence.

The camel was injured, his movements became frantic, and he slammed the person on his back, trying to shake him off. Loudian attacked the two humps. Although the fight was not artistic, it was also very deadly. The old Tang knife also cooperated to leave several blood marks on the camel's body, until the hall jumped off the camel's back, and then cut the Tang knife directly to the camel's neck.

Neither of them used any abilities, and killed a mutant camel with their own force.

After the camel fell to the ground, the hall of the building was still clean, with some mud and sand on the building's body, but it was equally tidy, at least much better than the dozen or so men on the other side who were driven by camels to run around.

Qin Zheng took the time to look at the two and found that they had killed the mutant camel without using any abilities, and was a little surprised. After Loudian's mental power ability reached the tenth level, he could use mental power to shield his own power fluctuations, so that people would not feel his dangerous aura, and people would look more and more gentle and non-lethal. So Qin Zheng and others only thought that their strength was not very good, at most they were only Tier 2 or Tier 3.

But now, it's just looking away.

With such a distraction, suddenly a camel's long thin leg kicked over, Qin Zheng was kicked so far, he felt pain in his chest and vomited.

"team leader!"

Qin Zheng was pulled up from the sand, his face was covered with sand, and the blood spilled from his mouth stained the corners of his mouth, as well as the sand in his mouth. Seeing that the camel ran towards them again, Qin Zheng endured the pain in his chest and dragged his man away.

The man who led the little camel to the hall of the building before did not expect that they would kill the mutant camel so quickly. They were all a little shocked. They wanted to repeat their tricks again. Who knew that the hall would no longer give them this opportunity. The same dragged Lou Ling to run first, and his speed was so fast that he was not inferior to those with the speed ability, seeing those men almost vomiting blood.

Lou Dian never kills people with his own hands. At least in front of Lou Ling, he will not do his best to present his best side to the best of her ability. Men deserve to die, but a mutant beast killed them on their behalf, so why bother to smear their image?