53

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 64: The end of the world

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 64: The end of the world

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Early the next morning, after breakfast in the hall, the building went out and stayed in the apartment.

Today, the places where Loudian and Louzhan go are not suitable for her. As long as Louie thinks of sending materials to the military headquarters of the base, facing those military leaders, he is also very nervous, so he will stay with Loudian. No comments. After he went out, he began to practice abilities again.

Today, I tried to see if I could ripen the watermelon. She actually cared about Loudian's ridicule. She can give birth to watermelon seedlings, and then grow a few watermelons, but-watermelon is not ripe! Why not ripen it?

After breakfast, Grandpa Mo and Chen Kaiwei also went out to work, and the two children naturally followed. Only Lou Ling and Bao Bao Lin were left in the house.

Baby Lin was lying lazily on the sofa, his face was a little pale, and a subtle smell of blood floated from her body, instantly making people understand her current state. For this reason, Bao Bao Lin was also a little depressed, lying on the sofa feeling extremely depressed.

She originally wanted to go out of the base today to find the silly brother who had left the research base and came over. Who knows that a good friend came in the middle of the night last night, and she didn’t know if she had tossed for a long time yesterday, and she was in poor spirits and her face was pale today. , And her current situation is naturally not suitable for leaving the base, otherwise it is a live zombie attractor.

Baby Lin curled up on the sofa, gnawing his nails, and was very upset. He couldn't let go of the fool, and then felt that he could shield the zombies. It shouldn't matter. The only worry is whether he will be discovered by humans and deal with it. he……

After turning over and over again, I saw that the watermelon vines around the building age were growing well. Several green-skin watermelons grew at a speed visible to the naked eye, and stopped growing when they were half the size of a basketball. After counting, there were four normal-growing watermelons, and three. A small watermelon with a big fist, and a few watermelon flowers growing tremblingly, can't form a watermelon.

Baby Lin braced his face, with a look of doubt, how did the supernatural power come from, and what's the effect? It is against common sense that watermelons can be produced without the need for bees to pollinate. But the ability itself violates common sense, so it's not surprising.

Lou Ling sat paralyzed on the ground with sweat on his forehead and ran out of abilities.

Baby Lin became interested for a while, got up from the sofa, pulled a watermelon, and went straight down with a hand knife, the watermelon cracked, and when he broke it apart, he saw a light-colored flesh, which was raw at first glance. One more bite, it really tastes faint.

"Still raw?" Lou Ling asked, seeing Bao Bao nodded towards him with a grin.

Baby Lin picked all the four watermelons and piled them in the corner. Although they were raw, they were considered fruits. It was okay to try them fresh. Then he said to Lou Ling: "Ying Ling, why did you spur so many watermelons out of it all at once? One watermelon seed only spurs one watermelon? You see, you have spawned too much, and the abilities are separated. It's not enough, the power is not enough, and the watermelon can't be cooked naturally."