52

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 63: Apocalyptic knowledge one

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 63: Apocalyptic knowledge one

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Lou Ling leaned his head against the car window and looked at the building on the base that gradually appeared in his sight. Suddenly, he felt very relaxed, and his nerves that had been tense were also relaxed.

This dangerous mission was finally over, and all of them were relieved. It feels that it is not easy to come back alive, and all the abilities who participated in the battle of the laboratory building felt a kind of emotion in their hearts when they saw the gate of the base.

The convoy entered the base directly from another special passage and stopped at a parking lot.

Before getting off the bus, Lou Zhan said: "Loudian, if nothing happens tomorrow, come with me."

Lou Dian understood what he meant, nodded, and after getting out of the car, he parted with them. The baby Lin there also said goodbye to the supernaturalists in the east area of ​​the research institute, came over to meet them, and went to the apartment they rented.

"Is it okay to leave it like this?" Lou Ling asked suddenly.

Baby Lin was taken aback, and quickly understood what she was saying, and said: "At that time, some of the supernaturalists in the research institute had seen his face. I didn't dare to bring him back to the base, so I asked him to wait outside the base. I have time. Will go to him. If he runs around..." Baby Lin is also a little helpless, only hopes that his brother will be obedient after his brain is broken.

Lou Dian suddenly said: "He has been following behind." The speed is extremely fast, like a robot, as if not tired, following the convoy from a distance. As for why he didn't get close, apart from Bao Bao Lin's special instructions, there were also reasons for the coercive and deterrent he put out.

Baby Lin frowned again, for fear that the fool who didn't know what was wrong with his head would rush into the base and decided to go out to see him tomorrow.

The three of them returned to the apartment very quickly. It was already early evening. As soon as the two of them got downstairs, they saw Grandpa Mo coming back with his two children.

"Sister Bao! Sister Ling! Brother Lou!"

The two children screamed in surprise and rushed towards them. Baby Lin smiled and hugged Chen Luosheng in his arms. Lou Ling also picked up the little girl for a reunion hug. Grandpa Mo also looked at them with a smile, muttering "It's okay to come back safely", and the six people climbed the stairs back to the apartment together.

Chen Kaiwei went on a mission with other supernaturalists yesterday, and it is estimated that he will be back today, so Grandpa Mo took his two children to work together in the past two days. Although Chen Luosheng is a little younger, he already knows how to help adults. Do something and don't make trouble, so the restaurant owner doesn't say anything about Grandpa Mo taking his two children to work.

Along the way, Grandpa Mo babbled: "Hey, I don't know if you are coming back today, or let Kaiwei change the vegetables."

Lou Ling interrupted and said, "Don't worry about the greens, I can just give birth to some bean sprouts."

"Hey, I should also come back with some fresh meat, you all like to eat braised pork, I will make it for you..." He continued to babble.

Lou Ling and Bao Bao Lin both smiled. They are the kind of people who have no relationship with elders. There is a rare elder in life who is nagging, not feeling impatient, but heartwarming.