43

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 54: Doomsday mission three

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 54: Doomsday mission three

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

When the sky shone slightly, people were already here.

At this time, a middle-aged man in military uniform with a serious face came with two adjutants, and the soldiers in green uniforms immediately saluted him. This is the king admiral in the base and also the person in charge of this mission.

Admiral Wang came to the front of the crowd, his eyes slowly sweeping across the two distinct groups of people on the school field. On the left is a soldier in a green uniform, standing rigorously and straight, on the right is the Institute of Ability Group wearing various clothes, looking rebellious, not obedient to discipline, and the ability group is divided into four groups.

Admiral Wang took only one look and then withdrew his gaze, and began a routine speech, first talking about the destination of the mission and the arrangement of the mission process. Soon, everyone could know from his arrangement that he cleverly separated the team of superpowers and the people of the army, and did not arrange them together, which also saved a lot of trouble, whether it was the people of the army or the ability. The people in the group were relieved.

When Admiral Wang finished speaking and announced his departure, everyone saluted him and left the school grounds and headed to the parking lot.

After a while, several large military trucks, jeeps, and off-road vehicles drove out of the military area and headed to another dedicated gate of the base.

Lou Ling sat in the back seat of the jeep, next to the Lou Hall, the driver in front was strict, and Lou Zhan sat in the co-pilot, watching quietly with the flat map of the Northeast Research Institute base.

Only four of them were in this car, and the other six were in another jeep. After strict explanation, Lou Ling knew that although they could be classified as members of the army, they were not considered members of the capital army. It was Lou Zhan who used Lou's relationship to participate in this mission.

"Our mission this time is the data room on the second floor of the basement of the research institute. If possible, we hope to get the information on the second floor of the underground as much as possible." Lou Zhan raised his head and looked at the hall on the rearview mirror. . If it hadn't been for Neng Nai who knew the building, he would not give them this task.

Lou Dian nodded, "I know, just leave it to me and Xiaoling." After a pause, Lou Dian said again: "Big Brother should be more careful then. Lou's family can't live without Big Brother." Lou Zhan is carefully cultivated by Lou's family. If he is no longer the next successor, Lou's family will not be able to serve as a pillar for the time being, and Lou Tang is also old. Lou's family will gradually decline in the northwest base until it is swallowed by other forces.

Just like in his previous life, Lou Zhan died during this mission. The Lou family in the northwest suffered a great loss. Lou Tang is old, his youngest son and grandson are still young, and there are no relatives who can do well. Lou’s family is just like that. In the last days when the strong came out in large numbers, he slowly withdrew from the stage.

Lou Zhan was taken aback, smiled slightly, and did not respond.

The driver who was driving strictly blew his whistle, and said in a serious manner: "Brother Lou, do you look down on the boss? How can the younger brother say such discouraging words? Cursing the older brother is not a good way to be a brother!"