10

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 21: The Heart of the Last Days Twelve

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 21: The Heart of the Last Days Twelve

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

At this moment, two more sturdy men came over. As soon as they saw the situation, their expressions changed, and the whole body burst into hostility.

When Xi Mufeng and the others saw it, their expressions changed a little, because these two big men were equipped with the badges of the supernatural beings. After entering the base, if they went to the superspot hall to register and prove that they were supernatural beings, the base would send an abnormality. The badge of the capable person. And the badges of these two people, one is the flame on the black background, and the other is the wind stripe on the black background.

"Who dare to bully my brother?" One of the big guys with scars on his face was angrily and he came to Lou Ling and others soon, but when his eyes were fixed on Lou Ling's face, he suddenly smiled grimly: "Smelly Woman, it turns out that you were here, and you almost caused us to have a car accident that day. This account must be settled."

Lou Ling had a calm face, and quickly recognized the scar on the man's right face. Although he glanced at him, he also remembered the few big men who threw fire at their car. It was the first time she went out to gather materials for training with the Loudian, and on the way back, the few abilities in the car that she met on the street used abilities like toys to destroy them, which was nothing short of scum.

Both parties did not expect to meet here, one grinned and the other clenched Tang Dao.

Although Bao Bao Lin was a little scared in her heart, since she was in her early days, she had no reason to regret, and she couldn't see the old people and children she knew were being bullied like this. She and Lou Ling glanced at each other, then turned to look at the hall, and found him calm and relieved.

The big man bullied him, and reached out to hold Lou Ling. Lou Ling pushed Lin Baobao towards the Mo family ancestors and grandchildren. He hid in a short stature and relied on his agility. Knocked on his face, a red swelling appeared.

The speed was too fast. The big guy couldn't react as he was hit in the face and he screamed in pain. They were used to doing majestic blessings at the base because of their supernatural powers. They did not expect that an ordinary person would dare to resist and roar immediately. With a sound, a ball of fire condensed in his hand and flew straight toward Lou Ling's facade.

When Lou Ling was about to dodge, one hand wrapped her waist and moved her aside, and she saw a cold and exquisite Tang sword swinging forward, very sharp, as if the sharp blade broke the fire. The group, the fire group was torn apart, and then extinguished in the air. Seeing this scene, everyone was shocked, and recalled a sentence in a martial arts novel: The world of martial arts, only fast is not broken! Extreme speed, even abilities can be cracked.

Lou Dian smiled at the shocked man, no one saw how he moved, the strong body of the man had already flown out.

"Brother Biao!" The other three big guys screamed, and hurriedly went to help him, only to find that they were worthy of supporting him halfway, and they let out a scream like a pig.

"What happened here!"

A voice sounded, and a handsome man in a military coat came with a few soldiers, looking at the people present with an unpleasant expression on his face. When the big guys saw him, they immediately shouted: "Major General Lei, these people are making trouble at the base!" Pointing at the building and the others, a wicked person will complain first.