101

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 113: Apocalypse Youran Sixteen

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 113: Apocalypse Youran Sixteen

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

When the light of the morning dawned, the oasis had restored its calm. In the light of the morning, people were faintly seen walking through the streets, clearing the dead bodies and collapsed wooden houses.

The abilities have not slept for a whole night, and it has no effect on them, but the abilities are exhausted, and they are a little tired in the end. But looking at the tall and thin woman sitting in the middle of the room, everyone didn't feel tired, and was even full of pride and enthusiasm.

The sage’s wooden house has been burned down. The wooden house that Angela lives in is the house of the aboriginal people in the oasis. Facing the former sage who is rumored to have passed away but suddenly appeared, the original works in the oasis are the excitement and respect from the bottom of my heart. , Without a word, he vacated the wooden house where he lived, and squeezed himself willingly with others, which shows Angela's popularity in the oasis.

Angela listened to the reports of her subordinates, counting the losses and deaths of the oasis civil strife, her expression remained faint, until she heard that the two of the Qin family's supernaturalists who led a group of supernaturalists together against the counterattack. , Suddenly asked: "They are called Chen Dong and Fang Minglei?"

Ban Yi nodded and said: "Yes, they used to be the supernaturalists absorbed by the Qin family. Many times thanks to them suppressing the rebellious Qin family supernaturalists for the first time, they have minimized the loss of Oasis."

Angela listened, smiled low, and said: "I underestimated him!"

Kuer and others couldn't understand her, but Ban Yi did. Without the hands and feet that Loudian had done in it this time, I'm afraid they wouldn't be able to regain the oasis in the hands of the Qin family so quickly. And Chen Dong and Fang Minglei's anti-Qin family's backlash was probably also arranged by Loudian. After thinking about it this way, I felt more grateful to the Lou family brothers and sisters. If it weren’t for them, they had always thought that the sage had really died to save the oasis, so they entrusted the oasis to Qin Yu and made Qin Yu his successor. The sage.

The aboriginal people of Oasis, headed by Kur, Alimu, etc., sincerely support Angela, and Angela is worthy of the honorific title of "sage". Therefore, I felt angry and disgusted at the imprisonment of the sages by the Qin family and the dove occupying the magpie's nest, and I wished to kill the Qin family on the spot.

After sorting things out, Angela ordered the people to deal with the endgame and appease the survivors one by one. After thinking about it, she got up and walked out of the wooden house to check the situation of the oasis with everyone.

*****

Its daybreak.

Lou Ling got up in a daze, and felt hot pain in some parts of his body as soon as he moved. Even if it is a supernatural person, it takes a few days to heal after being injured, and it will also feel pain. In addition, it was summer, when the sun rose, the air became hot, and the wound became more uncomfortable.

"Come on, drink some water."

Holding a transparent glass in one hand, Lou Ling drank a large glass of water with that hand, and it felt better. Opened his eyes, saw the man sitting in front of the bed, yawned, said early, got up slowly, and sat against the wall.