67

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 78: Apocalypse Six

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 78: Apocalypse Six

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

At this time, it was almost evening, and the tunnel was a long tunnel. It was reported to be about 2,000 meters long. I don't know what's in the tunnel now, and I didn't venture in because I was afraid that I would get stuck inside after dark and couldn't get out.

Strictly return the news that I heard to Lou Zhan and others, and said: "I asked Li Shang, they said that it is best not to go in during the night, it is very dangerous, it is best to go in at noon."

Lou Zhan thought for a while, and said: "Today, find a place to rest for one night, and then leave tomorrow."

The others had no objection. Since Li Shang and the others didn't dare to go over, naturally they wouldn't go straight to it without clarifying anything. That was looking for death.

After discussing for a while, Lou Zhan ordered to turn back and rest one night in a village by the road ahead. When they passed by, they saw a row of houses under the highway, which was exactly a village, but because the land was located in the mountains, there seemed to be no people, making the village not too big.

Seeing that they had chosen to pass by tomorrow, Li Shang discussed with Liu Xin, and followed them back. They had taken a different road before, and they didn't know that there was a village in front of them, but now they have solved the problem of accommodation at night.

Turned off a narrow dirt road by the highway, but in a few minutes, he reached the village.

Arrived at an open space in front of the village and parked. After parking the car, everyone got out of the car and found that the village was incredibly quiet. There seemed to be no zombies. Could it be that the people in the village destroyed the zombies by themselves? But looking closer, I found that there are no zombies, not even people, which is really weird.

Li Shang and others also drove the car over. There were a dozen cars on their side. There were a lot of people. After all these people got out of the car, they found that besides the young and middle-aged men, there were also a group of women who described as haggard and yellow-faced. The women's skin still had many traces of bruises, and the adults present knew what it meant at first sight.

Bao Bao Lin glanced at the men in disgust, and noticed that many of the men were looking at them. He pursed his lips, and looked away, so that he could not see.

Lou Ling's gaze only swept over the women. Before she could take a closer look, she was turned back. He glanced at the man who was holding her hand tightly, and Lou Ling shrugged his shoulders. Since he doesn't like her to watch it, then don't watch it.

There were a total of fifty people on Li Shang's side, more than twice as many as them. After everyone got out of the car, the women cringed and followed behind, and the men looked indifferent, carefree, and annoying.

"Brother Liu, Brother Li, it's too quiet here, and the room is locked tightly again. There is nothing in the room, right?" said a man with a loud voice, and then came up with a bad idea, "Brother Li, let these women Let's go and see the situation." As he said, he pushed a thin woman next to him forward.

The woman was so skinny and skinny, her face was numb, and she was pushed so hard that she didn't even respond, as if she were walking corpses.

Li Shang looked at the other group of people, wincing a little, and hurriedly scolded: "Don't talk nonsense, go and see the situation!"