80

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 92: Apocalypse Six

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 92: Apocalypse Six

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Wang Xin brought a total of twenty people with supernatural powers over, and his face was very ugly.

Woke up early this morning, Wang Xin, as usual, personally went to the ground floor to deliver food to Ganjing City, which was experimenting in the warehouse. By the way, talk to him about the ten people including Qiu Rong who came into the city yesterday. People are trapped, let them hand over the food, as to whether to keep them as subordinates or kill them, it has to be discussed.

As for the Lou Shang Qiu Rong and the others were looking for, Wang Xin thought of the man who was thrown to Gan Jingcheng after being scammed by him a few days ago. At that time, he didn't know if Gan Jingcheng took him for experimentation, and he didn't care at all. His life and death, so when Qiu Rong asked, Wang Xin intuitively felt that Qiu Rong and the others were looking for the person, and directly denied it.

When Wang Xin opened the warehouse and didn't see Gan Jingcheng, he was a little panicked. Although Gan Jingcheng's power situation is very strange, his physical fitness is not as good as that of an ordinary person, and he is very spared. But now, Gan Jingcheng disappeared without even saying hello.

Based on Wang Xin's understanding of Gan Jingcheng, Gan Jingcheng, who is greedy for life and fear of death, is absolutely impossible to run around on his own. There are only two possibilities, one is that he voluntarily left with someone, and the other is that someone takes him away.

Wang Xinneng has a place in this weird city, and it also relies on Ganjing City's abilities. Without Ganjing City's mental power to confuse the zombies, all the survivors in this supermarket can't resist the zombies in this city. Therefore, Wang Xin absolutely did not allow Gan Jingcheng to leave his line of sight.

Now that Gan Jingcheng has suddenly disappeared, Wang Xin's first object of suspicion was the pedestrian who came to the city yesterday, feeling that they did have that strength. Although they have two younger girls, one is a Tier 1 ability person and the other is an ordinary person, but the other people’s abilities are all above Tier 2 and Tier 3, especially that Qiu Rong, which is a Tier 3 fire type. Those who are able can resist him, so that he dare not take a peek.

It's just that, all night last night, he sent people to stare at them carefully, and he didn't notice any changes at all. Is the disappearance of Gan Jingcheng really related to them? Also, how did they discover the strangeness in the underground warehouse of the supermarket? Because of Gan Jingcheng's ability, the zombies did not come at this time, so he never sent someone to guard the back door of the supermarket, but just dropped the lock. If they were to unlock the lock and enter the supermarket, should they make some noise?

Wang Xin couldn’t understand it, but after calming down, he had made a choice and brought over twenty supernaturalists directly. He wanted to find out Gan Jingcheng before the zombies found something strange here. Ganjing town guard.

When the people in the store heard the footsteps, they looked at each other and then looked towards Qiu Rong.

Qiu Rong took a few sips of water, twisted the cap of the mineral water bottle, and threw it back into his backpack. He glanced at Lou Yan and Lou Ling, and signaled that they were optimistic about Lou Shang, and then let them open when Wang Xin knocked on the door. door.