28

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 39: Ten on the road to the end of the world

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 39: Ten on the road to the end of the world

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

There was a long line, and the sun was hot. It was a torture. It was not their turn until the sun was about to set.

Like other security bases, they must first register their personal information before entering, and then undergo a physical examination, and finally enter the isolation room for 18 hours, confirm that there is no problem, and then they can truly enter the capital base.

Personal information is also very simple, such as name, surname, age, occupation, ability, etc. Those workers first look at your ability, and then look at the profession. Although it is the end of the world, some professions are still useful, such as having special Technical staff, maybe they can find a job in the capital, food and clothing are not a problem.

Everyone filled out their personal information truthfully, and after looking at the work, they found that there were quite a lot of supernatural powers in this group, and they were a little surprised. Then they asked them to go to the inspection room in the row of houses to the east of the base gate for inspection.

The man left and the woman separated from the right, took off his clothes and checked for wounds. I have experienced it once before, and everyone was calm, and the examination was also of the same **** as themselves, so there was nothing embarrassing. After waiting for the girls of the age of the building to come out, they waited for a long time before seeing them coming out of the examination room.

Both Xi Mufeng and Wei Xian's expressions were a little ugly, Lou Dian Shishi Ran walked, Chen Kaiwei holding Luo Luo's hand, still following the Lou Dian honestly, Grandpa Mo was also silent.

A few soldiers in green uniforms with bad-looking faces followed them, staring fiercely at the hall, without saying anything, and took them directly to the isolation room.

Lou Ling and Bao Bao Lin naturally felt their strangeness, and the two of them greeted the hall and walked with them to the isolation room.

"What's the matter?" Huang Zhiling asked Xi Mufeng in a low voice.

Xi Mufeng's face was a bit awful, and he whispered: "Brother Lou just injured an inspection worker."

Huang Zhiling was taken aback, "Why?" She didn't think Lou Dian was such an impulsive person. Under normal circumstances, he was more surprised by his sister's age, and ignored other people and things. See He is gentle, but indifferent and indifferent, unless someone provokes him. Well, did that worker provoke him?

Like Huang Zhiling, Lou Ling and Bao Bao Lin couldn't help but aim at Xi Mufeng.

Xi Mufeng's face was a little embarrassed, and he didn't know how to say it. Can you say that the male worker was very unruly towards the building during the inspection? That kind of suggestive behavior is the same at first glance, and the appearance of the building is handsome, which does meet the preferences of some men. It’s the end of the world, no matter whether you like men or women, it’s good to be able to live and eat, so you are tacitly aware of such things. But the side of the building is a normal man, he already likes a woman, and he has never been an offensive master, how can he tolerate such a presumptuous behavior of a man, crushing that person's hand bones on the spot.