26

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 37: The Eighth Road to the End of the World

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 37: The Eighth Road to the End of the World

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

After hearing that they could go on the road with the army, the survivors were relieved, and what made them even more happy was that there was an assistant from the Capital Research Institute in the army who had the latest zombie detector developed by the research institute in her hands. Early warning can be given, and safety is more guaranteed.

At this time, everyone is stationed in an open space to rest overnight. The summer is sultry, so you can sleep directly by spreading something on the ground, and you don't need to find a house specially. Those with conditions can also set up a tent for the night, such as those from the military and some abilities.

A group of people in the hall were sitting in the open space and eating. They heard the words of the surrounding survivors. Except for the two, there were some innocent children. The others looked at each other. Although everyone didn't speak, there was a kind of suspicion in their eyes.

"If they are so powerful, would they have been chased by zombie rats to escape?" Bao Bao and Lou Ling bit their ears quietly, "Ying Ling, I don't think the supernatural powers of the academy are good people, let's be careful."

Lou Ling glanced at the military vehicles and tents in the distance, and asked, "Why do you see it?" It wasn't that she doubted her friend, but felt that her friend was too certain, as if those people had done bad things in front of her.

Baby Lin calmly said: "Because of your highness's attitude." Then he gave an expression that you want to learn a little smarter from me.

"…Understood!"

So, Baby Lin is actually a fan of Loudian. As long as Loudian disgusts, she also dislikes. As long as Loudian thinks that he is not a good person, she also thinks that he is not a good person.

While whispering, I saw someone coming here from the army. The reason I could see it so clearly was because the thin white figure was too conspicuous in the firelight. If the light was darker, it would scare people to death. .

"Lounge!"

Feng Shaohuang came with the only woman in white clothes in the army. This woman was of mid-level appearance and not a big beauty. Compared with Feng Shaohuang's evil smiling face, her expression was very serious and serious, and she looked like that kind of coldness. The researchers of, nose-stained and wearing black-rimmed glasses, added a bit of gentleness and intellectuality. In peace times, people don’t feel too much about wearing white clothes, but in the last days when it is inconvenient for many people, they can still wear a clean white clothes. It will make people think that if this person has a hobby of cleanliness, or has some kind of hobby. Looking at her identity, she is the assistant of Dr. Feng who specializes in zombie viruses in the West Campus of the Capital Research Institute, and she understands a little bit.

"Yeah, are you eating? Just eat dry food? Loudian, I thought that with your ability, you wouldn't be too bad." Feng Shaohuang put his hands around his chest, condescendingly looking at the ground while a few people were sitting on the floor, his eyes swept After passing them, the people sitting on both sides of the hall paused their eyes, and then laughed playfully.

Lou Dian calmly said: "I don't know what Feng Shao has eaten today? Saying it makes us happy."

"..."