78

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 90: Apocalyptic Rescue IV

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 90: Apocalyptic Rescue IV

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Although the supermarket is small, it is very safe, so if it is crowded, it can squeeze another ten people. Qiu Rong said that he might not be able to live, but it was just a word of refusal. It is true that this supermarket is indeed safe, but for them, if they choose to live here, it will be a big disadvantage.

Wang Xin also had a plan in his heart. Seeing she insisted, he stopped staying. At the same time, he wanted to see if they were able to protect themselves in this zombie-ridden city. Of course, if they couldn't come back to seek asylum in the end, Wang Xin would be able to judge them.

When Fang left the supermarket, he saw zombies wandering in the distance. They obviously coveted the place, but they didn’t know why they avoided it. Qiu Rong and others knew that this place was weird, and because they had just arrived, they didn’t understand the situation. Decided to settle down first and then explore the situation here. As for Wang Xin and others, they all knew that the previous conversation was just a test, and it was all nonsense to each other.

Leaving the area of ​​the supermarket, zombies wandering nearby rushed towards them, but they were all resolved before they got close. Everyone quickly entered a shop next to the supermarket and closed the iron door directly.

Wang Xin and others on the second floor of the supermarket also stood at the window to observe them. Seeing that they were able to solve the Tier 2 zombies very easily, they knew that these people were good at strength, and they had the courage to say that they didn’t need supermarket shelter and asked for them. Place to rest.

This shop was a clothing store before the end of the world. At this time, the goods in the shop were gone. Except for some clunky things such as cabinets, there were no other things. It is estimated that it was emptied by the survivors. This is also convenient for them, and they do not need to be cleaned up before they can be placed.

After clearing the storefront, I directly used those cabinets as stools and asked two people to guard by the door. The others all sat around and discussed the previous things.

Zhao Wen said: "That Wang Xin must have concealed something. I don't believe what he said, I just don't know what the situation in this supermarket is like! And the group of people are obviously unkind!" She serves as Qiu Rong's adjutant. , Can get to this step, relying on not only ability, but also carefulness, I have naturally seen the undisguised greed in the eyes of those around Wang Xin.

With a serious expression, Qiu Rong said, "No matter what they are, I just want to find Lou Shang before talking." He said, looking at Lou Dian.

As the captain of this mission, Qiu Rong is in charge of many things. Although Loudian is capable, but he is used to it, he retreats safely to the second line and does not interfere with her instructions, but he has been silent before. In fact, the situation in the supermarket has been almost touched.

Seeing Qiu Rong looking at him, Lou Dian said, "Actually, the situation in the supermarket is quite simple. There is an underground warehouse under the supermarket, and the abnormality is in that warehouse."

Qiu Rong and the others were all taken aback. Perhaps it was the mutant goat incident last night that made everyone aware of Loudian's powerful strength, so the first reaction was not how he knew so clearly, but chose to believe his words.