33

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 44: End-time feelings 5

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 44: End-time feelings 5

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Early the next morning, when it was dark, the two got up to take care of themselves, and went out after breakfast.

Lou Ling was carrying a women's travel bag, with the inseparable Tang knife in his hand, wearing a green camouflage uniform, and military boots on his feet. Except for his face and hands, everything else was tightly wrapped. Loudian also changed into green camouflage uniforms. Originally, I looked at some tall and thin men. After changing into camouflage uniforms, I looked at the shoulder-width, slender waist and long legs. They were very neat and neat. The soft black hair fell against the forehead and was hooked. Behind the ear, he smiled very softly, but inexplicably gave people a sense of cleanness to abstinence.

This impression is called the sexiness of a man!

I don't know if I have reversed the impression of him in my heart. After I no longer treat him purely as a family member, I have always looked at him from the eyes of a woman recently, and I feel a little blushing.

Lou Dian was checking the weapon, and soon discovered that she was stealing the gaze, and they happened to face each other. She was taken aback for a moment, and then put aside her face casually-if her face was not red, the tips of her ears were almost red. Blood, it is estimated that it will be more convincing.

Feeling a little surprised in his heart, Lou Dian threw the sleeve containing the weapon back into the space, and then rushed over.

"Hey, hey...what are you going to do!!" Lou Ling was shocked, and he was lying on his back on the grass. This posture was too dangerous.

Lou Dian hugged her, his body was close to her, and he took a deep breath around her neck, suddenly feeling that he was a little stupid in his previous life.

Isn’t she stupid. In her previous life, she only regarded him as a family member, so he endured all the sprouts and impulses, walked with her in the last days as a good brother, and lived with each other for a few years. After seeing her stealing, she finally decided that she couldn't bear to attack her, but she was gone...

Thinking of this, he couldn't help but took a bite on the side of her white neck. That sentence is correct, the first is the strongest, and then the second is suffering. It is his forever and it can only be his!

Lou Ling screamed in pain, kicked him up and kicked him, he was so tight that he almost thought that his big animal hair was about to come out in the wild. After being scared for a while, he realized that he was just like a cross-necked man. Like a beast, just ask for an intimate hug. I don't know how long it took, when the cold touch of the belt buckle knocked on his abdomen, Lou Ling felt relieved.

After he waited for a while, and pulled her up contentedly, Lou Ling felt that her heart became less and less determined, and she would soon be willing to press him down—in fact, she didn't refuse to be intimate with him, but she still had some It's awkward, after all, they have been in a mode of getting along with the second elder brother and the violent sister for ten years. If they want to reverse this mode of getting along, they have not been able to react to some extent.

The village is located on the edge of the woods. Starting from the village, it takes only 20 minutes to walk into the woods.

After entering the woods, the dense shade of trees cools the air, but the excessively strange quietness also makes people feel a kind of danger.