76

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 88: Apocalypse II

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 88: Apocalypse II

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The zombie goat didn't give them time to catch their breath, and attacked again. With the two horns against the wall, the ten males easily pierced a hole in the mud wall.

There is Lou Yan in the room, but you can't let it come in and hurt her.

Lou Ling was standing on a high place, directing the ivy to protect the house directly, and after looking at the situation, Loudian was dealing with the strange zombie cat that looked like a ghost, and could not be distracted for the time being. The rest of the people deal with that one together. Zombie goat.

After seeing it, he jumped off the ground, summoned the iron wire vine, and let the iron wire vine block the zombie goat, causing some trouble for it, and blocking its movement. It's just that the zombie goat's level is extremely high, and the mutant vines can't catch it a bit, and even the speed can't match it.

"You try to protect yourself, don't let it hurt!" Qiu Rong screamed, the movement in his hand kept moving, and flames hit it. Because the zombie goat was too fast, only some hit it.

For the first time, Lou Ling felt a sense of helplessness. Her power level was still too low, and close combat was not good. She could only instruct the mutant vine to smash it as much as possible, and the others could not help. It was also because of the help of mutant vines that other people were prevented from being close by the zombie goat, otherwise they would only be killed by its horns in the end.

"Sister Ling!"

Suddenly heard the sound, Lou Ling glanced her head, and saw Lou Yan in the room ran out unexpectedly. She held a strange gun in her hand and said, "Sister Ling, this zombie goat is too fast. If you miss the target, I'm afraid of hurting other people. Can you use the mutant vine to catch it as much as possible?"

Lou Ling thought of the machines tossing in her private base. Although she was a little confused, she quickly agreed, and then watched her quickly assembling the gun. The gun was a little different from what she usually saw, but she didn't think about it. At that time, Lou Yan had already found a place to join the cat, and started to catch the zombie goat.

Lou Ling no longer cares about whether the ability will be consumed, and has also given the mutant vine the ability to make the mutant vine grow stronger, directing the vine branches to entangle the limbs of the mutant goat. The mutant goat has a high level and is equally powerful, and the mutant vine is directly broken by it. But just a few seconds of trapping it is enough for Lou Yan.

Bang!

One eye of the zombie goat was exploded by a bullet, and as another gun rang, the other eye of the goat exploded, and the gory black blood splattered all over. The goat became more and more violent, no longer paying attention to the surrounding attacks. The person who directly attacked the two people.

Lou Yan had already jumped away with Lou Yan, protecting Lou Yan to a safe place, and commanded the iron wire vine to trap it.

With a snap, the iron wire vine wrapped around the zombie goat was also broken by it. The building age jumped onto the roof by the mud pile beside it, and the zombie goat rushed over, and the two horns directly broke the entire mud house. So they had to jump aside again.