127 (complete)

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 139: Apocalypse · If

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 139: Apocalypse · If

« Prev≡ Table of Contents

Settings

[If the next story is like this]

Since the seven years of the last days, China has used all the power of the country to kill the first zombie queen. Although a zombie king is born every year, the speed and strength of human cultivation are basically the same as that of zombies. In this case, because of technology China’s rapid development, isolated from the outside world due to the chaotic magnetic field, finally began to integrate with foreign countries.

The situation in foreign countries is not so good either!

If it were the pre-apocalyptic media reports, there will definitely be several pre-apocalyptic powers calling for them: the same Blue Star compatriots, who are frantic and desperate! Huaxia, what are you doing like this?

Ah ha ha ha, you also have this kind of time in the United States. The little Japanese pirates have sunk the island, and the stick can no longer clamor that the universe is theirs. What do you want to make in the United States?

Baby Lin patted on the radio, but the sound of the radio stopped.

Hearing the sound, the man on the sofa in the living room looked up at her and found that she was stepping on the low table with bare feet, wandering on the two bare, well-proportioned calves. For some reason, she couldn't look away.

"What are you looking at?"

Hearing her disgusting voice, he dumbly raised his head, and suddenly asked: "Sister, I...I seem to have a headache..."

After listening to this, Baby Lin suddenly became a little nervous, holding his head to look at it, and muttered: "Why do you have a headache? What happened?"

Tan Mo put his head in her neck and refused to speak. Obviously she doesn't understand anything, but whenever she approaches this person, she always feels sad and sad in her heart, but when she looks at him, she is infinitely happy.

At that time, he woke up from the long darkness and saw her at first sight. She looked at him with a look that he felt uncomfortable, which made him feel uncomfortable, especially when she wanted to retreat, he involuntarily called A "sister" sounded out, and she stopped her and looked at him in surprise.

Bao Bao Lin didn't doubt that he had him, and wondered why he always had headaches recently, and was worried about whether it was a sequelae from when he was detained in the research institute.

She still does not understand how Tan Mo fell to that research institute base, and how he became an experimental product of the research institute, but after transformation, his abilities and physique are all powerful, very suitable for survival in this apocalypse. . However, if the price is IQ, it seems too painful.

However, such a stupid Tan Mo made her the most acceptable way. If it were the proud young master of the Tan family before the end of the world, she would not be able to bird him, let alone eat and sleep with him every day.

After seeing him yelling for a headache for a while, he couldn't tell why. Although Bao Bao Lin was worried, but helpless, he asked him to go back to the room to rest. Tan Mo refused. Seeing that she was going out, he pulled her tightly and refused to let her go.