88

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 100: Apocalyptic leisurely three

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 100: Apocalyptic leisurely three

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Capital Base, West Area of ​​Research Institute.

There was a sound of messy footsteps in the quiet walkway, and the sound of people talking in a hurry.

"Hurry up and inform the doctor, the wind is less and uncomfortable."

"Feng Shao's symptoms are stronger this time than before, and I keep crying of headaches, what should I do?"

"Didn't he give him a tranquilizer?"

"It's useless! Shao Feng still says it has a headache!"

During the short conversation, several researchers in white coats had already arrived in front of the special ward. After reading their ID cards, the supernaturalists guarding the door moved away and let them swipe their cards in.

After entering the door, I saw three supernatural beings in the room suppressing the man lying on the bed to prevent him from self-abuse. The man on the bed now has bruises on his handsome face, his eyes are full of bloodshot eyes, his pupils are extremely wide, his hands are firmly imprisoned by someone, to prevent him from wanting to abuse himself because of the extreme pain.

The researcher checked, and quickly took out an injection to let the person on the bed hold him and inject the newly developed tranquilizer into his body based on the physical fitness of the supernatural person.

Two minutes after the tranquilizer stared at him, the man on the bed finally calmed down, closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Everyone in the room breathed a sigh of relief, especially the three supernaturalists who looked after in the room, who at the same time felt that this job was not easy to do. The first is that Feng Shaohuang’s power level is higher than theirs, and the second is Feng Shaohuang’s identity. Although Dr. Feng was troubled by human experiments a while ago, he was only compromised because someone tried to protect him. Power, the others are not a big deal. Dr. Feng has laid a huge amount of money for his only child, so where is he allowed to delay a little bit, if something happens to Feng Shaohuang, they won't have to live anymore.

Two months ago, Feng Shaohuang was found in a coma in a small alley. He originally thought he had suffered some trauma, and he would heal after a few days of training. Unfortunately, the development of the matter was unexpected. Feng Shaohuang fell into a coma, and he woke up after being in a coma for a whole month. However, after he woke up, he was unconscious and seemed to be suffering from extreme pain. He had to be locked up in a special ward of the research institute, where the people of the research institute would study his condition.

Seeing Feng Shaohuang fell into a deep sleep, everyone breathed a sigh of relief, knowing that he had been injected with a lot of sleeping ingredients, and would not wake up within six hours, so they left one after another.

However, an hour later, the person who should be sleeping suddenly opened his eyes.

After the people in the research institute got the news, Feng Shaohuang, who was under key care, had already left the research institute.

When Dr. Feng heard the news, he thought it was something that had happened to the only child. He was suddenly frustrated and hurriedly asked the supernaturalists of the research institute to search for it. Fortunately, Feng Shaohuang did not conceal his whereabouts. Someone soon discovered that after he had left the research institute, he went to the building of the superpower team formed by Feng Shaohuang.