13

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 24: 15 of the last days

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 24: 15 of the last days

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The weather was cold, the roadside scenery was a deep winter depression, and the gray sky was overwhelming.

The building age shrank in the car, trying to bury his face in the large down jacket. The color of the down jacket is black, which is very resistant to dirt. Although she is wearing a large down jacket, she still feels cold after she leaves the base. This is probably because the physique of ordinary people is not afraid of cold. Kit down jacket, it doesn’t feel cold anymore.

"It would be better to eat a chocolate." Loudian took a chocolate to her while driving, and at the same time turned on the car's heating to be larger.

Lou Ling took a look at the packaging on it and found that she didn't even recognize the words on it. It was made from abroad... Then she tore the packaging silently and ate it. The chocolate tasted good, the cream was creamy, and it was sweet to the heart.

Lou Ling slowly contained chocolate, looked at the rear car mirror again, and reminded: "Brother, the car behind is coming again."

Lou Dian glanced at the rear car mirror, and the residual color in his eyes passed by.

The car had been traveling all morning, and stopped when entering a county town. The building age climbed out of the car and got flexed. He still felt too cold. At this time, the van at the back also drove over. When the car stopped, when he saw the six men getting off the car, Lou Ling curled his lips and secretly held the Tang Dao hanging on his waist.

The man headed by the van was the one who bullied Grandpa Mo yesterday and was later taken away by Major General Lei. It is said that as punishment, they were asked to build the base wall for 15 days, but they used food instead of punishment. . The use of food instead of punishment has also occurred, but very few people will do this kind of thing, after all, food is the most precious in the last days. However, in this extremely cold weather, it is easy to frost the exposed skin when working. Unless they are really unable to obtain food, very few people will take the initiative to help build the base.

Seeing their resentful eyes, Lou Ling said that they blamed them for being nosy at the time, which caused them to be fined for food by Major General Lei. And the guy named "Biao Biao" got revenge on the first meeting, and if he comes here now, it should be revenge. After Lou Ling thought about it, she was also wondering how to solve them.

But seeing that they just stared at them with that kind of cold and cruel eyes for a while, he turned around and entered a house in the county town. Lou Ling also put away his hostility, and walked with Loudian to the next house.

"Brother Biao, when shall we do it?" A man with a handsome face vigorously pushed down tables and chairs to collect useful materials, and asked them the head of the group.

Before the end of the world, Chen Biao was a security guard for a company. He was tall and burly, earning such a meager salary. He was a commoner living at the bottom. After the end of the world came, he found that he had an incredible ability to send out fireballs. Not only him, but also another security guard in the company has incredible abilities, so the two negotiated and formed a team with the remaining six security guards in the same company dormitory who were not mutated, and when people were still hiding at home. , They have come out to collect supplies on a large scale, enjoy the thrill of supernatural powers, and live a life of whatever they want.