66

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 77: Apocalypse Five

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 77: Apocalypse Five

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Just after dawn, I heard the sound of the car's engine starting, and then gradually moved away.

Lou Ling rubbed his eyes and looked out the window. The sky was already white, and it was time to get up. He shook his muddled head, and when he was about to get up, he reached out with both hands and hugged her, and a heart-warming kiss was branded on his forehead.

Lou Ling finally became sober, and pushed him away expressionlessly, and said in a vague voice: "The weather is hot, and your face is full of grease, you can kiss it..." Sure enough, are all perversions with incomparably strong psychological endurance?

As soon as he finished speaking, a washbasin appeared in front of him. There was half a basin of clean water and clean towels on the washbasin.

I looked up with some doubts, and saw a pair of stretched hands dipped in the water, wringed the towel dry, and then covered her face, washing her face, after she was cleaned, she was disgusted by the perverted directly. I grabbed her, pressed her against the wall and fondled her, it was really hot.

It wasn't until she recovered from the suffocation and kicked him a few times that the other party let her go unconsciously.

"Of course I don't dislike you. Does Xiaoling dislike brother?"

In the morning light, the gentle brows and eyes of the man are like exquisite colorful cartoons, adding a bit of indescribable charm, but it makes people more and more difficult to tell. But the more gentle he was, the more vigilant he was in his heart, and he couldn't help but shiver, and even the word "brother" came out. Obviously his brain waves were abnormal again, and he said hurriedly: "Naturally not dislike it. !"

Seeing him let go with a smile, Lou Ling hurriedly jumped aside, picked up his backpack, and didn't bother to pay him any more.

When they packed up their things and came out, the others packed their luggage and gathered in the hall. Grandpa Mo was making breakfast in the kitchen. Chen Kaiwei and two other men were helping. The two children yawned and sat on the sofa, sitting obediently with their eyes squinted. Then, Baby Lin led Tan Mo out like a pet, and after a closer look, she found that she was pinching the lifeblood of Tan Mo's wrist.

Lou Ling walked over and greeted them with a smile: "Baby, Tan Mo, good morning."

Tan Mo looked stunned, his gaze pulled back from the direction of the kitchen with difficulty, looking towards Lou Ling, sluggish for a while, Fang said: "Sister Ling, early."

After greeting each other, they walked over strictly and refreshedly, looked at the two girls, smiled like a young master who was going to the flower street, and then said: "Those who promised to stay vigil last night to let us rest assured Have left."

After listening to everyone, why don't you remember the sound of the car's engine that you heard earlier?

Baby Lin winked at Lou Ling and said, "The mutant vines are amazing! Not only can they watch the night, but they can also scare people away."

Lou Linggang also wanted to complacently praise herself, but did not want Yi Zheng's voice to sound from behind: "Oh, Sister Lou is really amazing. If I were a man, I would marry Sister Lou home. She was capable and beautiful... …" The words of praise for no money came out of her mouth, and the enchanting voice sounded weird.