15

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 26: The Seventeenth of the Last Days

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 26: The Seventeenth of the Last Days

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Although Lou Ling didn't know the danger, he had never doubted what he said. When he was about to throw away the empty milk carton in his hand, he had already grabbed the Tang Dao beside him, and hurriedly left the park with him. .

However, their speed is not fast enough.

A fishy wind rushed from behind, Lou Ling felt her body lighter, was dragged aside, and soon heard the horrible howling of wild beasts in the distance.

Loudian's brows and eyes were cold, his five fingers flicked, and the transparent space shot away quickly, and cut off the zombie dog's neck that rushed. The zombie dog's head bounced high, and his body fell to the ground. Immediately after hiding the people next to him, he kicked the zombie cat who was leaping aside, and Space Blade cut his head again.

There are a total of five zombie beasts, three dogs and two cats, and their strength is above Tier 2. Among them, the zombie dog standing at the end, like a leader, is a late Tier 2, with powerful strength, which can be said to be the most powerful in the entire county. Dangerous existence, other zombies are led by it. It can be said that because they are towns in the county seat, the county seat will sink so quickly, and the former prosperous county seat will become an empty city that makes people hear about it.

When Lou Dian dealt with the third zombie dog, Lou Ling also raised a knife to cut at the neck of the zombie cat that was approaching, but it fell through. The zombie cat's speed is too fast. With Lou Ling's current strength, it is not their opponent at all. With her ordinary human physique, she can't deal with these second-order zombie beasts. If it is a first-order, she can still deal with it.

The old building rolled on the spot and escaped from the hunting range of the zombie cat. When the zombie cat was still reluctant to pounce on her, a Tang Knife broke through the air and plunged directly into its neck, nailing it to death. on the ground. When the building age saw it, while it was struggling, he cut off its head and made a few knives on it.

At this time, the zombie beast was left with only the last zombie dog with the highest strength. It was a wolf dog. Before it became a zombie, it was a ferocious animal. After it became a zombie, it became more and more terrifying. In the late stage, all the zombies in the county are under its leadership. Moreover, the breath on its body made the building age a little uncomfortable, and instantly felt a little dizzy in his head.

This is a kind of suppression on the spiritual level. This zombie dog is actually good at spiritual suppression. The system of ordinary people can easily suppress the existence of the second-order spiritual zombie. It is good for the age of the building to feel dizzy. , Thanks to the training in the back hall of the last days, if it were ordinary people who hadn't been trained, they might have been stunned by this time.

Lou Dian soon noticed her strangeness, her eyes changed slightly, and her mental power spread over it, driving away the mental coercion of the zombie dog, Lou Ling felt his heavy head loosened, and followed with a sigh of relief.

The zombie dog's skin was bluish-white, the flesh was tightly attached to the bones, his eyes were scarlet, gleaming with cruel light, and his greed for flesh and blood, he stared at the black-clothed man in front of him. Compared with ordinary people, the flesh and blood of supernatural beings are more attractive to zombie animals.