44

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 55:

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 55:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Early the next morning, everyone got up under the reminder of the bell. After the end of the world, they didn't pay much attention to it. They sorted it out casually, ate some dry food for breakfast, and set off.

When he was stationed in the village last night, the Admiral Wang had already called all the captains of the superpower team to assign tasks, so when we assembled today, Admiral Wang was not too verbose. After everyone had gathered, he only said something for everyone. Be careful, and after trying to protect yourself, let them go.

Along the way, there were deserted places everywhere, until I came to a complex of buildings.

From a distance, I saw the wide open doorway of the research institute base. The iron door had been destroyed, and it was leaning on the side. After more than half a year of wind and sun, the road and facade looked weather-beaten because there was no one to take care of them. Weeds, wind and sand and traces of all kinds of rain and snow can be seen.

The base of the research institute is very large and very quiet. The feeling of quietness is extremely strange. Although there is no one within 20 miles of the research institute, it should not be so quiet, not even a zombie is seen. It can be said that the researchers who turned into zombies don’t know if they were killed by the survivors in the research institute or something else. . But if they could kill the zombies, how could they still send a signal to the capital base for help?

Weird everywhere.

Admiral Wang did not disclose the details. They came here for the purpose of not only the materials at the research institute base, but also to rescue the survivors trapped in the research institute. In addition, whether it is the military department or the research institute, they all want to get the information about the zombie virus that the Chinese doctor of the research institute base had cracked before his death.

After Blue Star encountered a large-scale meteor shower carrying the virus, the end of the world came, and the whole world was not spared. After the end of the world came, the research base was directly closed, the outside world could not receive news, and there was no news from inside. It wasn't until a month ago that the research institute base finally sent out a message. In addition to the call for help, it also revealed that Dr. Fang from the research institute had reportedly cracked the zombie virus. This information alone was enough to make people risky.

Therefore, both the military department and the academy attach great importance to this information.

As for the death of Dr. Fang, no one knows it, or whether it was starved to death, or whether a monster had been studied in the research base that harmed them. But what is certain is that besides zombies, there are other dangerous creatures in the research base.

Regardless of the internal situation, everyone knows that this trip is very dangerous, and everyone looks at the gate of the institute base that gradually becomes clear, and they feel a little heavy.

All vehicles stopped a few kilometers outside the institute, and everyone got off the car quietly.

People from the army went in first, and they took the gun newly developed by the research institute to deal with zombies and headed to the warehouse of the base. The target of the academy is the largest laboratory building in the research base.