125

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 137: Apocalypse

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 137: Apocalypse

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Baby Lin ran quickly, and finally got rid of all the zombies behind him, and skillfully found a secluded place to hide.

People who have struggled for ten years in the apocalypse, no matter how clumsy, can sum up some survival skills in countless battles, and can make themselves live better in places other than safe bases.

Holding a Tang Knife that had been re-reinforced by the gold-type supernatural powers in his hand, Bao Bao Lin did not relax because of the safety and secrecy of the surroundings, a drop of water condensed on the tips of his fingers, and he looked around vigilantly. In a corner no one noticed, a pool of water was sprinkled there quietly.

The corners of her eyes drooped slightly and saw a reflection in the water mirror she deliberately placed. When the reflection quickly swept over, Tang Dao also turned behind him, just blocking the claws of the zombies that came.

With a clank, Tang Dao and the claws of the zombie made a harsh sound of sharp weapons.

Baby Lin looked at this zombie warily, a Tier 9 zombie, about to approach Tier 10, her heart shook slightly, and she couldn't help becoming more vigilant. With the passage of time, humans and zombies each have their own ways of survival. Now basically Tier 9 and Tier 10 zombies are easily visible, and they have become an urgent target for human beings to prevent them from disguising as humans and sneaking into the human base to assassinate humans. .

Although the birth of zombies can be said to be another kind of creature, they have become a new race when they evolved wisdom, but this race and human beings are in an endless position, and their desire for human flesh and blood makes them impossible. Peaceful coexistence, then either you die or I die. The most advanced zombie is called the zombie king, and a zombie king is born every year, and humans can now face it very calmly, although every time the zombie king is destroyed, there will be many strong casualties, but it has to be so.

Within a few seconds, one person and one zombie had already fought for several rounds. The water system supernatural powers with rich combat experience are obviously difficult to deal with, making the zombie roar with anger, and his eyes are redder.

There is another difference between zombies and humans. No matter how their appearance tends to be more human, their rancid smell becomes weaker, but language alone can distinguish the difference between the two. No matter how high-level zombies are, they cannot control their stiff and thick tongues, speaking like humans.

Just when Bao Bao Lin blasted the Tier 9 zombie with a water bomb and Tang Dao, a faster figure suddenly rushed in, and one arm of the zombie was cut off flush from his shoulder.

Baby Lin saw the man with a solemn face, his heartstrings loosened, and he saw him bow his body again, like a cheetah ready to go, pounced on him, a cold light flashed across his raised hand, the zombie The other arm was also shaved off, and black, gory blood erupted, filling the air.

Even if it is a zombie, without arms, the combat effectiveness will be greatly reduced. The Tier 9 zombie did not expect a Cheng Yaojin to appear, and he was ready to retreat, but the visitors did not give it a chance to retreat. Qiang fought away, his hands quickly slid across the mourning neck, two bloodstains interlaced Appear.