93

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 105: Eschatology leisurely eight

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 105: Eschatology leisurely eight

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

From a distance, it was an anxious red.

It is a unique desert tamarisk growing in the desert.

Lou Ling watched for a while, closed his eyes hurriedly, the corners of his eyes secreted physiological tears, his eyes were a little painful, and he couldn't help but rubbing for a while, the eyes felt better.

Lou Dian grabbed her hand, held her hand up and looked at it, and found that the end of her eyes was already red. He took a clean wet towel and wiped it at the corner of her eye, and said, "This desert red willow has mutated. , You can’t deal with them with your current power level, don’t look for too long to save your eyes from suffering.”

When the building age answered, he didn't dare to stare at the desert tamarisk, his eyes moved to the oasis on the other side of the desert tamarisk. In the last days, the weather was hot and many desert oasis disappeared. They wandered in the desert for more than ten days, passing by many depleted oasis and burnt woods, and now they can see this large oasis with water and forest. Really surprised, but also very strange.

After a closer look, the building age discovered that these desert red willows clearly existed to protect the oasis. They are located on the periphery. If you want to enter the oasis, you have to pass through this desert red willow forest.

The two sat on the roof of the car and watched for a while, and Loudian suddenly said: "Here is a powerful wood-type supernatural power."

Lou Ling looked at him in surprise, "Sure? How powerful is it?" Lou Ling could not help but want to discuss the ability with each other after hearing this.

"Fourth level pinnacle."

Lou Ling took a deep breath, followed by all kinds of envy, jealousy and hatred. Sure enough, she is more popular than others. She has worked so hard to practice. Now she is only at the beginning of Tier 2, but she is already at the pinnacle of Tier 4, and her level has risen by two. There are more than one ranks, but the combat effectiveness is a hundredfold.

"Don't be envious, you still have me, I am your trump card." Lou Dian touched her head affectionately and touched her forehead. "The other party should be the first group of awakened people, and you are no worse than him."

The first batch of awakened people at the beginning of the end times are uniquely endowed. They practice faster, have higher power levels, and have better talents. They are more powerful than the second and third batch of awakened power users. And Lou Ling is the second batch of awakened abilities, so no matter how hard you work, the training speed is slower, not better than the first batch of abilities.

Lou Ling nodded to express his understanding, and after looking at the oasis again, he asked, "Shall we go in?"

"Do you want to go in?" Loudian asked rhetorically.

"Naturally." All came here, she would feel sorry if she didn't go in and take a look. And she was also curious as to who could build a safe base like a paradise in this desert land.

Lou Dian jumped out of the car, stretched out her hand, let her jump out of the car with her hand, and then drove the car to the desert red willow forest. Lou Dian took out the gasoline from the car and left the car there.