7

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 18: End of the World People's Heart Nine

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 18: End of the World People's Heart Nine

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Soon after the army was stationed in the village, it soon broadcasted a notice. If there is no food, you can go to pick up a package of biscuits. If you have one, you can solve it yourself. You can't solve it yourself, anyway, when you enter the base, you still have to hand in one-third of the food.

Xi Mufeng and others didn't get it, they stored food in Wei Xian's space. After a month of hard work, Wei Xian has the hall to give instructions. He has trained a space of one cubic meter to a size of five cubic meters, and there are many more things that can be installed. During the month of the end of the world, they also collected a lot of food and stuffed it into the space. It can be said that Wei Xian's space is mainly filled with food, as for luggage and clothes, they are all self-prepared and kept in the car.

The Mo family ancestors and grandsons also brought some biscuits and other foods. Although Grandpa Mo wanted to get a steamed bun, he sighed and thought about it.

The house was fairly clean, and there was no need to tidy up. Xi Mufeng asked Chen Kaiwei and Mo family grandchildren to help organize the room, and then the others started cooking with tools. After a day's ride in the car, my body was stiff from the cold, and everyone still wanted to eat some hot meals.

When Wei Xian took food from the space, Loudian also took out two Chinese cabbage, a few canned meat and a packet of ham sausage, which was regarded as an extra meal for everyone, and Wei Xian only needed to take out rice. Seeing the canned meat and ham, everyone's eyes couldn't help shining, and the gaze looking at the hall was almost looking at their parents.

Naturally, this meal was not the chef upstairs, but the three girls. The boys helped clean up the kitchen. Baby Lin put the water to clean it, and Wei Xian took out a clean pot from the space and started washing rice and cooking.

There is no electricity now. Fortunately, there is still half a tank of gas in the kitchen, so gas is used for cooking and cooking. The rice is steamed directly in the pot. For vegetables, a boiled cabbage is added with the oil from the canned meat and boiled together, which is considered to enhance the flavor. Cut the ham directly into sections, pour some soy sauce to marinate, and then steam it over half-cooked rice. Pour out the meat from the canned meat and steam it directly.

After the meal was ready, several people brought them to the living room. Originally, Grandpa Mo wanted to take his granddaughter to avoid the room upstairs, but he was stopped by Lou Ling and Bao Bao Lin. Although the others looked at him coldly, they saw the two girls smiling and looked at the hall. There was no objection on the side, so naturally he didn't say anything.

When I was eating, I saw the old man looking at the child with moist eyes, wishing to give him all his food, and suddenly felt that there was nothing left. Although the last days are cruel, it is not an excuse for annihilating humanity. The human morality still exists. The elderly and children cannot deny their right to life just because they have no fighting capacity.

This meal was very fragrant for everyone, and it was warm to the heart.

After eating, it was dark. After closing the curtains, the hall directly took out the lamp and asked Xi Mufeng to charge up the lamp to light it.