25

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 36: Seven on the road to the end of the world

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 36: Seven on the road to the end of the world

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The sound of gunshots in the distance not only attracted the attention of the Loudian and the others, but the survivors who were resting nearby were also a little excited.

Although it is the end of the world, the Chinese people are born with a sense of awe for the soldiers. Even if the soldiers do nothing, just stand there, as if they have taken a pill, and can't help but feel at ease.

When Lou Dian got up, Lou Ling also hurriedly jumped up, holding Tang Dao to follow. As everyone slept well on the road, getting up and going to bed was very convenient and casual.

The others did not fall asleep either, and opened their eyes when they heard the gunshots. The hall let other people in the room, he went directly to the top floor, standing on the highest point of the roof, looking out into the distance, the sun hit him fiercely, and the black clothes could absorb the heat of the sun. Under the sun, The jet black hair reflects the dark red color.

The clothes in the hall are mainly dark colors. Dark colors are resistant to stains. Although they absorb light and heat in summer, it is undeniable that building ages sometimes prefer dark colors when choosing clothes, at least hitting the floor. Just take the dust off afterwards, there will be no feeling that it is too dirty to bear-at least it feels better visually.

The people in Loudian stood on a high place, their spiritual power had spread far away, and several spiritual barriers were soon discovered. Unfortunately, those spiritual barriers were too low. Although there was a Tier 3 mental power, it was still not enough to see. Can discover his spiritual prying eyes.

After scanning the situation on the scene, his mental power was finally fixed on one person, and then he slightly raised the corners of his lips.

Lou Ling, who was also looking into the distance, suddenly saw the corners of his lips rising up, seemingly very happy, and his heart beating a little uncomfortably. Although visually it is a kind of enjoyment, in my heart he feels that he must have thought of something abnormal again. It must be that there is something pleasant to make him enjoy.

The age of the building is very accurate, because after the Loudian regained his sight, he jumped off the fence on the top floor, stretched out his hand to wrap her waist, and whispered in her ear: "The army guy has encountered a zombie rat. There are still about twenty. In about a minute, the zombie rat will come here."

Lou Ling took a deep breath, "Isn't a mouse a nocturnal animal? How many zombie rats are there? How many people are in the army?"

"It's all zombie, day and night are the same." He was funny and honest, and squeezed her face leisurely, "I don't know where the army moved, the zombie rats in the whole city are dispatched, and the army seems to have three hundred people. about."

How many zombie rats are there in a city? Although this city is only a medium-sized city, it is not too small in China. After listening to Lou Ling, his face became heavy, and he said decisively: "Let's leave!" Even if there are people in the army, there are only three hundred people. What can it do? Maybe the people in the army can hardly protect themselves.

Lou Dian nodded happily, he is a good man posted by individuals, she is what she says.

Lou Ling didn't bother to care what he thought, so he hurriedly pulled him down and said to the people in the house: "Let's get out of here quickly, zombie rats are coming."