21

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 32: Road to the end of the world three

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 32: Road to the end of the world three

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

As night fell, the cold wind howled, covering up other sounds, and the people in the room could only hear the sound of the wind blowing outside.

Because on the way, for safety's sake, everyone chose to spread sleeping bags in the hall, and everyone slept together. Except for the elderly, children, and women, everyone else has to take turns to watch the night. As usual, Xi Mufeng and Chen Kaiwei watched the middle of the night, and Loudian and Wei Xian watched the middle of the night.

"The wind is loud outside, so be careful," Lou Dian said.

Xi Mufeng's head turned fast, and he soon understood the meaning of Loudian's words. The wind is too loud and can be used as a cover. If you are not careful, you don't know if you are attacked at night.

Both Xi Mufeng and Chen Kaiwei nodded solemnly. After the others washed up, they went to sleep in their sleeping bags. Now that we don’t talk about night entertainment, everyone must be energetic, and we will have to rush tomorrow.

Even on March night, the night temperature dropped to minus 20 degrees. So when he took out the double sleeping bag in the Loudian, Lou Ling nestled with him in the same sleeping bag without protest. Not just her, but Lin Baobao and Huang Zhiling also nested in the same sleeping bag for warmth. The others were also in the same sleeping bag. . Since Chen Kaiwei was going to stay in the middle of the night, Wei Xian took Chen Luosheng to sleep with him.

Lou Ling leaned over to Lou Hall's ears and said, "Brother, do people in this village come and climb the wall without sleeping in the middle of the night? You see that the wall is very short..."

Lou Dian pressed her head into his arms and said, "Go to sleep. If they have the courage to come, they don't have to go back."

Hearing the cold and murderous intent implied in his plain tone, Lou Ling was silent for a while, and said: "If it is possible, I think it is better not to kill. In the current world, it is not easy to live."

If you don't kill them, they will kill you?

Lou Dian chuckled. In fact, she was also uncertain in her heart. If the other party really wants to kill him, no matter how respectful life is, she can only fight back, just to get her own vitality, but anyone who is a little bit **** will not stand directly. For those who can't fight back, the Virgin knows how to save herself before continuing to be a Virgin. Everyone wants to live and feel that it is not easy to live, but how many people know that it is not easy for others to live too? As a human being, you still have to leave some way for others to survive.

Lou Dian lowered her head and rubbed her forehead, patted her back to make her fall asleep.

Before the shift time in the middle of the night, Loudian suddenly opened his eyes, and there was no trace of sleepiness in his Qingming eyes.

Xi Mufeng and Chen Kaiwei were still vigiling at night. The weather was cold at night. They were wearing military coats and there was an electric heater in the house, but the chill was not rare. The door was closed, and the door of the living room was also closed to cover the cold wind outside. The two of them stood guarding the windows on both sides, looking out from time to time. The outside was pitch black, except for the whistling wind, nothing unusual.