27

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 38: Road to the end of the world nine

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 38: Road to the end of the world nine

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

There was nothing wrong for the night, but before dawn the next day, everyone got up to pack their things and set off with the army to the capital.

When the sun was at its strongest at noon, they took a rest directly in a village. There are no survivors in this village. Except for a few zombies wandering around, it is very clean. It seems to have been cleaned up. It has become a rest stop along the way. Many survivors passing by here choose to rest here. .

Compared with the threat of the many zombies in the town, these villages built on the roadside have become a resting place for survivors. Since there are few people in the village, it is not as troublesome to clean up the zombies, but it has become a rest to deal with. Standing, I'm not afraid of a zombie in a city accidentally besieged-of course, pay attention to the distance between the village and the city, so that the fresh flesh and blood of many survivors will attract the zombies.

The army first selected the house, and then the supernaturalists of the academy held their individual dignified expressions and moved in. The captain of this army, Bai Cheng, only showed his face to the survivors once, and his expression was also quite dignified.

Everyone wondered at the same time whether something had happened.

Lin Baobao and Xi Mufeng strolled around. When they came back, Xi Mufeng told everyone: "I heard that the assistant Bai of the research institute was injured. The scream last night should have come from her tent. "

"Then Bai Jin's position in the academy seems quite high." Huang Zhiling wondered: "Why is she injured? Is she a supernatural person?"

"It should be." Xi Mufeng was also a little confused, "Well, I don't know why she was injured. It was the same last night."

After everyone was busy driving, Bao Bao Lin ran over to bite his ears with Lou Ling, "Ying Ling, that Bai Jin is a psychic with a developed brain, but she was injured this time and her ability was destroyed."

Lou Ling looked at her with a little surprise, "Why are you so clear?" Then looked in Xi Mufeng's direction. Both of them went out and circled, but they didn't expect that Baby Lin could explore more than Xi Mufeng.

With a flick of Lin Baobao's finger, a drop of water appeared on her fingertip. It was crystal clear and very attractive. "Water is always welcome in this hot weather. Those soldiers are also human. They will be thirsty when patrolling under the sun." "The baby-faced girl smiled happily.

Therefore, Baby Lin is using power to seduce him. Coupled with the personality that she can talk to anyone, her mouth is sweet and can talk, but she has more information than Xi Mufeng.

Lou Ling said that she understands that Baby Lin used to be the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Student Union. Every time the school organizes any event, she will sponsor it. As long as she goes out, she will definitely succeed.

The two bit their ears again, discussing the inside story of Bai Jin’s injury. Last night, there was a scream from the tent on the military side. Almost all the supernaturalists heard it-the building age is a bit tangled, is she sleeping Too dead? Why didn't she hear Mao? (The ears were specially covered, and a mental barrier was put in place, completely soundproofing and not explaining.) However, when everyone saw that nothing happened, they ignored it and went on to sleep.