99

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 111: Doomsday leisurely fourteen

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 111: Doomsday leisurely fourteen

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Lou Ling opened his eyes, jumped up, turned over and sat up.

"how do you feel?"

A gentle and soft voice sounded with deep concern. Lou Ling rubbed his somewhat sore neck and looked at the man next to him. It was too dark around him, only his outline could be seen vaguely. Sweeping his gaze, they found that they were in a very dark and humid place, without the heat of summer desert, and they felt very comfortable.

Lou Dian stretched out his hand to cover her neck, squeezed it lightly, and said, "Is my strength strong?"

Lou Ling found herself sitting on a simple slate bed. The slate was cool and cool, which made her feel very comfortable. But remembering what happened before the coma, he couldn't help but glared at him and said, "Where is Qin Yu?"

"Naturally in her room." Lou Dian smiled calmly and calmly. The clouds were clear and the wind was clear, as if he would not be affected by anything. Treating her with tenderness is even more tender.

I am afraid the result will not be too good! Muttering in his heart, Lou Ling helped him to stand up, and then felt that not only his neck but also his legs and feet were also a little sore. It seems that the poisonous gas in Qin Yu's house had a great influence on him, and now his sequelae are coming. Fortunately, she felt it when she entered the door, and she was hurriedly holding her breath, not inhaling much, so it was just that some of her hands and feet were soft, and there was no other serious problem.

After a while, I got used to the sour and soft feeling. After covering my face with the wet towel from the temple, I finally felt better. The age of the building was also in the mood to pay attention to the place where it was. Because the light on the scene was really dark, it was too late. After a while, I discovered that there was a person sitting on the stone bed opposite to the wall.

Although Lou Ling was surprised, she didn't ask about it, and Lou Dian treated her as if the person did not exist. After seeing her improved, Fang said to the human sitting on the slate bed, "Have you considered it?"

The man was silent for a while, unable to hear the gruff voices of men and women, and said, "Nothing to consider!"

Loudian's voice became cheerful, "Well, let's leave this place together."

The man slowly got up from the bed. At first, he was struggling to hold on to the wall, but he soon adapted. Although he walked a bit slower than ordinary people, Loudian did not intend to help. Lou Ling walked in front, let him follow behind.

It was dark all around, but occasionally the night pearl shining on the wall illuminates the road, and the air is not thin, and it does not make people feel suffocating. After walking for a while, the building age realized that this is an underground kiln, and the previous person should be the supernatural being locked in the underground kiln. From the current situation, it is obvious that Loudian wanted to take this person away from the kiln, and might even use him to deal with Qin Yu.

The road was very short, and it took ten minutes to reach the door. This kiln was obviously built under an oasis, covering a large area and cleverly combined with the oasis. When I walked to the door, I could see an electronic lock. The hall took out a card and swiped it down, and then quickly entered the code. With a beep, the door opened silently.