Chapter 2: The plan for utopia

POV 3rd person

Rias and Eos were walking for some time now, the silence calming both of their souls in this very stressful moment.

Rias: Hum... I am sorry for Issei's behavior.

Eos: Don't worry about that. People are selfish by nature and he just wanted to keep you for himself, he saw me as a threat.

Rias: Keep me for himself? No, it's not like that at all. I knew that you and I would... Also, he wants a harem and I need enough attention just for myself.

Eos: A harem huh? Well he'd fit well in Devil society... Yeah I guess you couldn't live like that, you were always very needy.

Rias blushed. They soon arrived at a beautiful park and they decided to sit down in the flowers.

Rias: W-well I just want enough time just for me, if yo... if the man I was with gave me that, I'd be fine with other women...

Eos: Rias, we're immortal... we don't need to worry about time.

Rias: What if someone decides to fuck the peace up and start a new war, we could die!

Eos: I guess... but... nevermind.

Rias: No tell me!

Eos took a flower and put it in Rias' hair, her reaction was obviously to become as red as her hair.

Eos: Rias... what do you live for? What is your goal?

Rias: Huh? Well to take care of my peerage and my family I guess. But why asking me that so suddenly?

Eos: I want happiness, peace of mind... love.

He now looked at her directly in the eyes, closing the distance beetween them.

Eos: The power... the influence, everything is just a means to my end. To create a world where I... where we can leave in peace. Me, you, our families, your peerage... Our loved ones... Imagine, a world where a nap could last billions of years, where making love would last for litteral days. A world where for all eternity, you would only know pleasure. And a world where no one could interfere.

Rias: That sounds like heaven.

Eos: Heaven is where the Angel lives, I want a place for us.

As he finished his sentence he kissed her on the lips. Altough Rias was surprised at first, she quickly melted into her childhood friend's soft lips and soon enough he was on top of her, their tongues dancing together as if everything would end tomorrow. As Eos stopped the kiss to take in some air, Rias left small peck on his lips, as if saying that she wanted him back.

Rias: Take me to your perfect world.

Eos: Rias Gremory, I love you.

Rias: I knew it was you the day we met.

For the next 15 minutes they just stayed there, enjoying each other's presence. Rias was lying on Eos' chest, listening the the heart of her man.

Eos: Don't talk about my plan to others. If this leaks, things could become dangerous.

Rias: Don't worry... Should we tell the others... about us?

Eos: Do as you wish, I do not care for others opinion, though your pawn could take it badly.

Rias: Yeah, I guess we should not tell them for now. I mean... you're gonna go back to Hell anyway so...

Rias was saddened. Getting to finally be with the one she loved only for him to go back somewhere she only goes to once every summer.