Chapter 5: Rias vs Eos

POV Eos

When I woke up I saw by the window the full moon.

Eos: Huh... Great... Did I sleep for two hours or did I sleep a whole day... Well we can sleep a lot after all.

Devils, especially when sleeping with other Devils can sleep a really long time. Sloth is one of the sins after all...

As I tried to get up I quickly got grabbed by both my ankles and got dragged back into the bed.

Akeno: Five more days...

Rias: You're warm...

Eos: As much as I'd love to snuggles with you two lovely ladies, I'd like to finish the training of the others. If I slept a day, then it's the last one before the rating game.

Rias: *sigh* Fine... But I'd rather stay here.

Eos: Me too... You know what, when all of that is done, we'll sleep for a month.

Akeno: We can't. We still have school. Sona was kind enough to arrange things but she won't let us have no school for sleeping with you.

I sat up on the bed and Rias put her head in my lap so I decided to carress her hair.

Eos: And why wouldn't she?

Akeno sat up as well and put her arms around my neck from behind, leaving her head on my shoulder and her breasts pressed up against my back.

Akeno: Because she'll be jealous.

Eos: I don't think she's into me.

Akeno blowed into my hair.

Akeno: Fufu~ a woman who's not into you has no taste.

Eos: Well... I'll make it up to you two... Anyway I'm gonna go take a shower.

Rias: Can I come?

Eos: You're fighting me today, I'd think about my strategy if I were you.

Akeno: Then can I come?

Eos: You're not helping your King? You know, the only fight I've ever lost was against the Sitri peerage and I wasn't using my Holy powers nor flying.

Akeno: Will you?

Eos: ...No... it wouldn't be fair if you didn't have the same fight.

Akeno: Eos...

I then left and took a shower.

After everything was ready I gathered everyone outside.

Eos: This is your last test. If you win, then this rating game will be interesting. If you loose... well let's just say you won't be getting these familiars of yours.

Kiba: By the way, do you have a familiar?

I smirked.

Eos: If I summoned it... you'd be already dead...

Kiba: I didn't know familiar could be this powerful.

Eos: Rias. You have five minutes to explain your plan.

I then walked away from them.

POV Rias

Rias: I have a plan. Yuuto, Koneko, you're a duo. You'll be fighting together. Akeno, I want you to support them from the air. Asia, you'll be moving behind everyone, healing them when they get knocked out. Issei you know what to do.

Everyone nodded.

Issei: And you, Prez?

Rias: I'll charge a single attack, that will end him.