Chapter 83: Rebellion

POV 3rd Person

Eos: Alright, I'll take my leave, be careful you guys!

Rias: Don't worry, I've got everything in hand!

Eos teleported in the Underworld with Grayfia. Falbium Asmodeus allowed him to speak with Roygun Belphegor, the Rating Game vice-champion, only second to Diehauser Belial. She had been imprisoned because the Great Satans discovered that she used the forbidden King Piece. Due to her cheating, she had been stripped of her privileges as the head of the Belphegor clan. Her peerage was given to other Ultimate-Class Devils. Finally, she was completly exiled by her clan, making her have basically no defenders.

However, Eos was interest in her story. She had informations about the corruption of the Rating Games and was at one point considered for the seven Great Satans plan. She could make a great ally.

Eos and Grayfia arrived before the national prison of the Underworld, meeting Falbium Asmodeus.

Eos: Lord Asmodeus, we have arrived.

The both kneeled before the King.

Flabium: Hello, Lady Lucifuge and Lord Infernus. Please follow me.

The trio advanced towards the giant black doors that opened automaticly.

Grayfia: I came here to see my brother but he was on the lower level. I assume that Miss Belphegor's case is not that bad.

Falbium: Corruption and cheating in a national sport is a serious matter. But not as serious as terrorists actions, of course.

They went up some levels. The more they went up, the less severe the crimes were. The prison had seven levels up and seven levels down. As they arrived to the third-top level, Asmodeus led them to a door.

Falbium: There it is.

Grayfia: You should go alone, Eos. I have matters to attend to with Lord Lucifer.

Eos kissed his maid on the lips, making her blush.

Eos: Not sure if this is the best place to do that... Anyway, I hope it's not akward between you two!

Falbium: She is aware of your coming. Apparently she was excited about it.

Eos: I mean... who isn't?

He didn't laugh, he probably was too tired. That's what Eos told himself anyway.

Falbium: Have a great time... I'm gonna take a nap...

Eos: Please do, my Lord.

He opened the door and saw a girl with cherry blossom hair and horns sitting at a desk, writing something. When she heard someone stepping in, she turned around, locking her red eyes with Eos' golden globes. She looked really excited, Asmodeus was right.

Roygun: You must be the Great Nephilim! I am Roygun Belphegor! It's a pleasure to meet you!