Chapter 100: Team DxD vs the Beast of Apocalypse

POV Eos

I was waiting for her in the hallway, where our union would be declared. She walked in, linking arms with her father. The dress she was wearing, the way she looked at me, her body, her very soul. It's all that mattered at this moment.

Rias: You always look good in suit~.

Eos: I know~.

Sirzech: If we are here today, it is to declare the union between Eos Infernus and Rias Gremory. As Satan Lucifer, I shall be the one to seal this union. If there is anyone against this wedding, speak now or forever hold your peace.

No one said a thing. I would kill them if they did anyway.

Sirzech: Then we shall-

The ground below us started to crack, letting out the seven heads of the Beast, swallowing my loved ones.

POV Rias

I got woken up by Eos pushing me off his chest violently. I looked over to see him sat down on the bed, panting. We were alone in bed today as the others were having their turns surveilling the world in case of an attack by Trihexa.

Rias: Eos! Eos turn around! I'm here!

He slowly turned, tears in his eyes, he then jumped to my neck, putting his head into my breats.

Eos: I'm... sorry, it's just-

Rias: Shh~...

I passed my fingers through his soft hair.

Rias: Don't worry, it was only a nightmare. You're anxious about this fight. It's normal.

Eos: What will happen... if I loose someone? If I loose you?!

Rias: Eos, it won't happen.

Eos: And how can you be so sure of that?

Rias: Because I promised that I would stay with your for eternity. And I never broke promisses.

I smiled upon his puppy eyes looking at me, still wet from the emotional attack and wipped the tears away.

Rias: We'll win Eos. We always win. You always win.

He went up to my face and gave me a peck on the lips.

Eos: Thank you... I... needed that... and sorry for... you know... pushing you off...

Rias: Well, you are my favorite pillow, that's true... but right now I think that you should use these as pillows.

As I said that I held my tits up, making him blush. Even after all this time, he is hypnotized by my boobs. He's so cute.

Rias: Come, rest!

I patted my chest, making him hug me and put his head against my tits, squeeshing them. I then started rubbing his back.

Rias: Honey, I will always protect you. Even from yourself.

POV Eos

The sound of her heartbeat calmed me down, making me fall asleep quickly. I didn't have any dreams nor nightmares. My thoughts were only filed with the girls I love.

I woke up with a weight on my back. As I looked over, I saw Kuroka sleeping on my back, her tits pressed against my back. As I looked back to where I slept, I saw Rias in deep slumber. I decided not to move to not wake up any of them, just appreciating the situation I was in.

Four hours later, I was finally able to take a bath with both girls.

As we walked down, we saw everyone seemingly in a crisis meeting. Our hair were still wet from the bath. I went over to Akeno, not cutting Dulio who was speaking.