Chapter 175: 666, once again!

POV 3rd Person

As entire forces composed of Angels, Fallen Angels, Gods, Devils, Exorcists and other Humans, Eos walked to the seal in which Trihexa was.

Dulio: Eos, when you free 666, our theories are that the ones sealed with it will be expulsed out from the same point as the Beast. We need you to take on it as soon as you see it.

Ajuka: Azazel and the others are informed. They will immediatly go out of your way for you to fight it by yourself.

Valianah: Everyone, Trihexa will probably summon creatures to destroy the city. Fight them with all you've got!

Eos: I understand all of that.

Ajuka: Eos. You are the most powerful Devil in history. More powerful than me or Sirzech. And even more powerful than your father. If you don't do it, no one will.

Eos: O Bestia Apocalypsis. Egredere de sigillo tuo, et pugnem te in plena potestate tua. Requiescant tecum forte reuniendi cum suis ut te laedant. Eos ego sum Asmodeus, Trihexa, voco.

A small stardust appeared and then exploded in a bright red energy. Then out of this pillar of light, those who were imprisoned were ejected. They looked at Eos who kept his gaze on the pillar in which a silhouette started to form.

Eos: Get out. It's about to get dangerous.

Desmond: Son... be careful.

They then all flew away to the others.

As soon as the silhouette finally took the form of Trihexa, Eos flew into the pillar and punched the Beast in the gut, pushing it out of the pillar of light. It then roared, causing debris to flow in every direction. Everyone shielded themselves but Eos. He floated there, clearly not impressed.

Eos: Shut up.

Then, at the speed of light, Eos kicked the Dragon head in the chin and made it shut up.

The Beast tried to hit Eos with it's four arms but the Nephilim simply teleported behind, grabbed the tails of the Beast and spinned it around, finally throwing it in a nearby mountain.

Issei: He's not even beyond Infinity... nor is he using his Malebranch...

Rias: Brother!!!

Rias ran in Sirzech's arms, tears in her eyes. Most of the people who lost someone did the same. Valianah, however, didn't even look at Azazel.

Issei: You can go you know. I know you want to.

Valianah: W-we have to make sure Trihexa doesn't hurt Eos.

Her voice was shaking.

Issei: Valianah...

Valianah: What?!

Issei: Go.

Valianah: That's... fine... whatever...

But when her eyes landed on the old man, she bursted into tears and ran towards him, tackling him to the ground.

Azazel: Wow! You got more powerful in the time I wasn't there!

Valianah: Shut up! Don't you dare abandonning me one more time!

He petted her on the head.

Azazel: Fine...

Several explosions brought everyone back to reality. As they looked in the sky, they saw a cloud of smoke dissipating and Eos standed there, with no damage inflicted whatsoever.

Issei: Hey Eos! Don't play around with it! Just end it!

Eos: Yes, I'm waiting for an opportunity, that's it. I can last forever right now.